Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If sleeping is the only thing you enjoy doing and everything else you hate, you might as well rope now

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
If all you enjoy doing is being unconscious on your bed not having to do anything because of X then you honestly might as well rope now because literally why are you even staying alive if you dont even enjoy being conscious, you might as well rope.

I also enjoy eating sugar.

nah roping is too painfully
shotgun or nothing

I like tasty foods, alco and drugs and coooming every day, why do I need a reason to suck air in lung we will all be bone soon enough might as well see how weird and shitty life will get as you fail and fall further and further

Nope. Rotting mogs cope

time to SNmaxx

I only like sleeping because I can dreammaxx

I like tasty foods, alco and drugs and coooming every day, why do I need a reason to suck air in lung we will all be bone soon enough might as well see how weird and shitty life will get as you fail and fall further and further

Gummypilled again

I enjoy sleeping because of the novelty of life I experience in dreams. My goal now is to dream maxx