Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if she asks wyd for a living it never began

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
lets say you somehow manage to get on a date and you get asked wyd for a living within the first five minutes its a wrap boyo
that just means your looks werent good enough for her to overlook your status and now the date is no longer a date but a job interview
thats all "dates" will ever be as a sub5
a job interview:feelsrope:

if you were chad she wouldnt of asked you what you do for a living
if you were chad you would be asking her what she does for a living not the other way around

but lets say you do manage to "impress" and "attract" her with your job congrats you have 2 jobs now because living with woman as a nonchad well you can already guess how fucking shit thats gonna be she'll be managing everything you do so shes basically your new manager
i have a few ex friends who live with a woman who is basically their manager
very cucked if you ask me but hey betabuxxers keep grinding keep hustlin if this is what you want
you just gotta take that first step
hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

Last edited:
keep working hard and never get up

"She" doesn't exist

Pretty much!:feelskek: "WDY do for a living, so that I can figure-out how gigabetabux-tier you are?"

that's a fairly conventional question tho isn't it? many foids are just going to ask that out of custom

it's like 'how are you' or 'what's your name' to many people, male or foid

that's a fairly conventional question tho isn't it? many foids are just going to ask that out of custom

I don't ask it to people, especially ones I think might be incel, so I don't make them feel bad. Not their fault society pushed them to neetmaxx

I don't ask it to people, especially ones I think might be incel, so I don't make them feel bad. Not their fault society pushed them to neetmaxx
yea, sure

I mean, I think that it's sort of a boring fodder question, and probably not worth asking in general. like, it almost always will lead to a boring response and dull conversation. it's just a boring subject.

but people ask it precisely because it's conventional, and is a bit of a nothing question. it's a way of playing it safe or w/e

yea, sure

I mean, I think that it's sort of a boring fodder question, and probably not worth asking in general. like, it almost always will lead to a boring response and dull conversation. it's just a boring subject.

but people ask it precisely because it's conventional, and is a bit of a nothing question. it's a way of playing it safe or w/e
Yep. Just a normie question to make Smalltalk. Nothing more. I prefer talking about muscle cars. Unfortunately, foids don't seem to like it when I tell them about my Camaro engine and the mods done to it

Yep. Just a normie question to make Smalltalk. Nothing more. I prefer talking about muscle cars. Unfortunately, foids don't seem to like it when I tell them about my Camaro engine and the mods done to it
you could pretend to be an engineer or something jfl

or to be studying something like that. like, if you really wanted to talk about it idk

but yea if you're incel then it doesn't generally matter what you say or how you say it, people will begin the conversation by closing off from you, and they will barely hear you out. you won't be able to do or say shit, because you've already been pigeonholed

you could pretend to be an engineer or something jfl

or to be studying something like that. like, if you really wanted to talk about it idk

but yea if you're incel then it doesn't generally matter what you say or how you say it, people will begin the conversation by closing off from you, and they will barely hear you out. you won't be able to do or say shit, because you've already been pigeonholed
Yep. I don't care to fake it either and get caught in lies. Just not worth the trouble

This, OP is reading too much into this question

lets say you somehow manage to get on a date and you get asked wyd for a living within the first five minutes its a wrap boyo
that just means your looks werent good enough for her to overlook your status and now the date is no longer a date but a job interview
a job interview:feelsrope:

if you were chad she wouldnt of asked you what you do for a living
if you were chad you would be asking her what she does for a living not the other way around

but lets say you do manage to "impress" and "attract" her with your job congrats you have 2 jobs now because living with woman as a nonchad well you can already guess how fucking shit thats gonna be she'll be managing everything you do so shes basically your new manager
i have a few ex friends who live with a woman who is basically their manager
very cucked if you ask me but hey betabuxxers keep grinding keep hustlin if this is what you want
you just gotta take that first step
hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1
I just ignored while I'm trying to ask them on a date

or maybe .."wyd" is the most obvious first question people ask you when you are past college age.
but what do i know ive never been on a date

or maybe .."wyd" is the most obvious first question people ask you when you are past college age.
but what do i know ive never been on a date
precisely, as this GrAY says it is one of the common questions asked during introductions, along with 'what is your name,' 'where are you from,' 'what is your postcount,' and 'what do you study'

precisely, as this GrAY says it is one of the common questions asked during introductions, along with 'what is your name,' 'where are you from,' 'what is your postcount,' and 'what do you study'
this brother gonna be like
"she asked my name. waaaaa. if i was cHaD she would have sucked me off right in the middle of street . its over buddy boyos" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

this brother gonna be like
"she asked my name. waaaaa. if i was cHaD she would have sucked me off right in the middle of street . its over buddy boyos" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
asking for name and job isnt the same thing lol

if im on a date i dont want to give out my personal information to a stranger im never gonna see again

if im on a date i dont want to give out my personal information to a stranger im never gonna see again
wait you expect people to not ask for or share personal information during a normal date

wtf

i mean kinkcel already summed it up
if you guys wanna cope about it go ahead
im saying for sub5 guys its a requirement

you expect to have a normal date as an incel? jfl you dont even have a normal life
not the question

asking for or sharing personal info is absolutely normal on a date, and doesn't somehow mean 'it's over'

in fact, it's one of the primary purposes of dating for many people

incels going on dates and randomly refusing to disclose normal information would just be weird

not the question

asking for or sharing personal info is absolutely normal on a date, and doesn't somehow mean 'it's over'

in fact, it's one of the primary purposes of dating for many people

incels going on dates and randomly refusing to disclose normal information would just be weird
im saying like if you get asked off the bat basically it just goes to show that youre just being given a chance to betabuxx
im speaking for sub5s
youre just a betabuxx applicant youll never be on a normal date jfl