Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If schools really taught information in accordance with importance then they would have spoken out about toxic demographics/ pathologies.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
WIth social justice against successful people (elites) on the rise (communism/ marxism), it's a wonder with those same pathologies that they don't explicitly say shit about thug blacks/ hicks/ hispanics or any trashy demographic that disrupts learning.
There should be a social etiquette class that talks about the pathologies of shitty demographics, but since schools want us to be failure, backloaded wageslaves then they don't talk about them.

What are the so called "pathologies"? You mean "stereotypes"?

There is so much truth and pathology in general mankind that it should be spoken of to the point where SJWs are bitching about chump change.
Lookism/ Demeanorism (masculinity vs femininity) is way more prominent than any race based shit whites are committing upon people today. Marxism's social commentary is an anachronism.
What are the so called "pathologies"? You mean "stereotypes"?
https://www.google.com/search?clien...UKEwjxt-H8zKjjAhXtGDQIHYwlCLYQ3eEDMAB6BAgLEAg
noun

1. the science of the causes and effects of diseases, especially the branch of medicine that deals with the laboratory examination of samples of body tissue for diagnostic or forensic purposes.
The disease of personality types/ subcultures/ groups of people.
If academics teach learning, then we must be against the cultures that are against learning.
To do otherwise is to try to have a school in chernobyl without talking about the detrimental effects of nuclear poisoning.

I've given up on trying to understand him months ago. My best translation of his post:
Class as in a schoolroom where things are taught.
"
  1. a room, typically in a school, in which a class of students is taught.

"

Although it's interesting when we call into questio nwhy they use the word class isn't it? lol
and that's why we should prune those not of class with indoctrination.

against successful people (elites)

At least you don't think the elites are jews.

WIth social justice against successful people (elites) on the rise (communism/ marxism), it's a wonder with those same pathologies that they don't explicitly say shit about thug blacks/ hicks/ hispanics or any trashy demographic that disrupts learning.
There should be a social etiquette class that talks about the pathologies of shitty demographics, but since schools want us to be failure, backloaded wageslaves then they don't talk about them.
Again, gigateraIQ posting

Shut up racistcel.

Fuck off cuck, multiculturalism reinforces feminism which fucks us all over.
This is true. Multiculturalism is a euphemism for "slob along kids".
People do not make terms/ considerations based on ideologies as much as how it affects what they genuinely care about. The powerscheme of everything around us.
There is an agenda behind multiculturalism when it could have been prevented.
Feminism is a part of it.

School is a waste of time and made me dumber.

School is just meant to beat your spirit and curiosity into submission so you can become a good future slave. I barely remember shit from it, math and history are basically what's most important yet they fuck those up so badly. Math teachers are all shit and just push you to memorize stuff, when you could learn a concept in 10 min much better than in an hour of copying definitions down. They don't even teach worthwhile history, just dates and battles. Who gives a fuck about that? They're too fucking pussy to actually talk about movements that actually impact us.

School is just meant to beat your spirit and curiosity into submission so you can become a good future slave. I barely remember shit from it, math and history are basically what's most important yet they fuck those up so badly. Math teachers are all shit and just push you to memorize stuff, when you could learn a concept in 10 min much better than in an hour of copying definitions down. They don't even teach worthwhile history, just dates and battles. Who gives a fuck about that? They're too fucking pussy to actually talk about movements that actually impact us.
imagine if they just talked the truth about muhammad lmao