Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Russia (or USA or whatever) invaded your country, would you fight?

would you fight?

• yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • depends on the invader

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
accelERationist

accelERationist

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Rev up that maladaptive daydreaming boys! I am crippled and mentally ill so I have the classification that I am not conscripted even in the event of a war, so I would have to form my own partisan group or something. Honestly I might go ER, taking a few occupiers with me, not like I wanna live that much anyway, and I'd go down as a hero. If I managed to produre a firearm I might do it.

But then again this is just a ridiculous power fantasy. Thoughts?

No pussy, no taxes boyo. I will never fight for a cucked gynocentric system

I'm in no state to fight, even if I wanted to.

Nope.
This country would lose immediately.

Just die for the kikes theory

as a wise nigger once put it, "i'll serve crack before i serve this country"

I'd fight on the side of the invader.

i know what to do when i get a gun in my hand

I would be directing the foreign armies to the foids so that they can rape them

I am lucky I decided not to join the military when I was younger. I hope the terrorist come and liberate us from the society we're living in at least under fundamentalist Islam. I could find a wife. But that was a joke. In all honesty I do not feel good for defending this nation filled with The same pieces of shit that bullied me and mistrated me my whole life which is practically everyone I ever knew. i'm beginning to think there's really nothing worth fighting for. I just want to enjoy my time and drink my beer.

I would only fight for Incelistan

Rev up that maladaptive daydreaming boys! I am crippled and mentally ill so I have the classification that I am not conscripted even in the event of a war, so I would have to form my own partisan group or something. Honestly I might go ER, taking a few occupiers with me, not like I wanna live that much anyway, and I'd go down as a hero. If I managed to produre a firearm I might do it.

But then again this is just a ridiculous power fantasy. Thoughts?
Hell yeah being subjugated by foreign powers is a cucked trait

The way I see it is my country is ruled by the rich elite and multinational corporations so I don't have any reason to fight for my shit hole nation, but I would be forced to fight either way. Not like I have a choice.