Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if rice and curry men have the lowest smv. Then what smv does a mixed race/curry male have?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
just asking for a friend

It's over, though I've seen when it comes to hapas they either get giga blessed or giga fucked in terms of looks genetics.

It's over, though I've seen when it comes to hapas they either get giga blessed or giga fucked in terms of looks genetics.
true. Hapas , mullatos or any mix can inherit the best of both worlds or the worst.

people here always post the worst examples of hapas and say this is all hapas but i know hapas in real life who are slaying. Go figure

What if it's mix between curry and cumskin??

I guess those kind never face problems in the dating market. Permanent lite brown tan, yet lite skinned.

But if this mix inherits the white skin and typical ethnic curry nose then it is over, no hope, lord have mercy hehehehe

Curry isn't a race, curry is a spectrum from Aryan to Dravidian, Aryans look identical to French, Iranian, Turkish, Etc. if an Aryan Punjabi walks around in the Netherlands you could mistake him for a Belgian or a Venezuelan. But Dravidians look super dark and (often) have curly hair, they're still lighter skinned than any (real) Sub-Saharan Africans but these people clearly aren't seen as attractive (especially in India).

Most Indians are somewhere between Aryan and Dravidian, the higher castes all have majority Aryan ancestry while the lower castes tend to be more Dravidian. Even within the same ethnic groups some people are "very Dravidian" or "very Aryan", I have two Pakistani friends, both are ethnic Punjabi's and one looks like those stereotypical depictions of Jesus with fair skin and straight long hair while the other guy looks super dark like a fresh shit and has hair that's comparable to Micheal Jackson's. They're both Muslims and view each other as being the same ethnic group, but they're clearly two different races. One guy could actually pass as Southern European - Western Asian, the other obviously belongs to the Deccan.

The same applies to Ricepeople, I've seen Chinese people who have darker skin than any Mulatto I've ever seen, yet most are as pale as paper.

Imran Khan (the current President of Pakistan) is a good example of a purebred Aryan and he could pass as Belgian or French (Latin peoples) if he would walk around in the Netherlands.

true. Hapas , mullatos or any mix can inherit the best of both worlds or the worst.

people here always post the worst examples of hapas and say this is all hapas but i know hapas in real life who are slaying. Go figure

Yep, Jeremy Meeks is a mulatto and he got the best of Africa and Europe, meanwhile the mulattocels like me get the worst of both worlds... Well, at least I didn't get a Nigger IQ. :feelskek:

But looks-wise mixed race people are usually between their component races, if Whites are 2 and Asians are 1 then a Eurasian = 1,5, I'd Whites are 2 and Blacks are 0, then the average Mulatto / Mulatta = 1.

You won't ever satisfy fetishists, but a good example of a Hapa who still plays JBW is Daniel Lord, because of his White father his dick-size is top 5% and he has super pale skin, but in the West he's an Incel, in Asia he is JBW. To Western toilets he actually "looks Asian", but to Eastern toilets "he looks White".

This is also why I think that both White and Mullato men receive twice as many replies from Black toilets in dating apps, because they associate the good things of White people with half-White people.

When it concerns to race mixing I would say that the mixture usually reflects the parents, an ugly East Asian and an ugly South Asian likely won't make a model, but a Chang and a Stacywarya would produce a Changpreet.

Yep, Jeremy Meeks is a mulatto and he got the best of Africa and Europe, meanwhile the mulattocels like me get the worst of both worlds... Well, at least I didn't get a Nigger IQ. :feelskek:

But looks-wise mixed race people are usually between their component races, if Whites are 2 and Asians are 1 then a Eurasian = 1,5, I'd Whites are 2 and Blacks are 0, then the average Mulatto / Mulatta = 1.

You won't ever satisfy fetishists, but a good example of a Hapa who still plays JBW is Daniel Lord, because of his White father his dick-size is top 5% and he has super pale skin, but in the West he's an Incel, in Asia he is JBW. To Western toilets he actually "looks Asian", but to Eastern toilets "he looks White".

This is also why I think that both White and Mullato men receive twice as many replies from Black toilets in dating apps, because they associate the good things of White people with half-White people.

When it concerns to race mixing I would say that the mixture usually reflects the parents, an ugly East Asian and an ugly South Asian likely won't make a model, but a Chang and a Stacywarya would produce a Changpreet.
Mark Wiens is a hapa and he slays good looking Asian women. he is married now.I think his wife is good looking

Mark Wiens Wife Married Ying

Yeah I think the hideous hapas are overrepresented because the most common WMAF couple is some loser white guy and some hideous noodle, and so their offspring are literal monsters.

I've only met one rice-curry mix, and it was woman. Better than average I'd say tbh, she looked Persian and neither Indian nor rice. I couldn't tell at all the first time I met her.

The same as either a rice or a curry would.

Yeah I think the hideous hapas are overrepresented because the most common WMAF couple is some loser white guy and some hideous noodle, and so their offspring are literal monsters.

I've only met one rice-curry mix, and it was woman. Better than average I'd say tbh, she looked Persian and neither Indian nor rice. I couldn't tell at all the first time I met her.
I thought rice curry mix were abominations did that foid look that good?

Come to think of it the majority of European/Asian couples I see are actually not the chads and stacies of those societies. Good point , thanks for the insight

I thought hapas were half rice and half mayo? Wasn't this asking about half rice half curry?

Come to think of it the majority of European/Asian couples I see are actually not the chads and stacies of those societies. Good point , thanks for the insight
So what would the offspring of a Nordic Chad and a Japanese Stacy look like?