Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If redpillers say women are attracted to evil, and incels are considered evil, why aren't women attracted to incels?

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
A-ha, checkmate redpillers and normies :feelsautistic:

Seriously though, Redditors consider us the absolute scum of the earth, and redpilled normies cope hard about dark triad traits. If it really mattered, given our mainstream reputation as quasi-terrorists, we were supposed to make all sorts of pussies wet, right?

Good and evil are very relative but looks are absolute

Good and evil are very relative but looks are absolute
But to redditors we are the absolute evil because we dare to state the obvious blackpilled truths and pointing out the evident female hypergamy.

Dark Triad is cope: if it was true, then foids wouldn't label ethnics like myself as terrorists and mayocels as wannabe school shooters.

First off incels are not inherently evil, and the[UWSL] vast majority of posters on this forum including op have no idea what dark triad is actually about[/UWSL]

Foids love True Crime shit and mass murderers, but only if they're white and hot

Incels can be "bad", but we are still largely harmless, so we don't even have that :feelsUgh:

Since when was dark triad a redpill ideology?

Works only if you gain status trough criminal activity which is betabuxxing or if you already are a Chad.

First off incels are not inherently evil, and the[UWSL] vast majority of posters on this forum including op have no idea what dark triad is actually about[/UWSL]
Please read this entire post carefully: all I'm saying is Dark Triad will not work for us even if we possessed such traits and it shouldn't be glorified around here when it has so many dangers for us and the rest of society.

It is only successful at short-term mating strategies and should not be regarded so highly here when so many want a stable girlfriend to start a family.

Screenshot185

True dark triad people are rare and if any incel possessed such traits while being ugly and short, they'll be ostracized as a potential rapist, terrorist(if ethnic), or school shooter type (white).

Add that most of us lack social skills and many members here are autistic; dark triad is a social death sentence for being too antisocial that will likely get you flunked out of school, sent to prison or the grave for making the wrong friends and enemies (Dark Triad is a high risk, high reward evolutionary trait), and become truly isolated from the rest of normal society.

People don't like narcissists when discovered for long; for us, we'd end up with no friends and respect in just the first week.

There is a reason why Dark Triad isn't the dominant trait among the population if such men reproduce much more than the average: their subsequent offspring are of lesser reproductive quality from dysfunctional parenting.

You can ask @Mentally lost cel all about his psychopathic father: these men only breed socially stunted and disadvantaged, incel men (not to mean any offense bro:feelsokman:).

Read this interesting information brought up to me by @AbsolutelyBrutal.
Yes without social skills and anger management skills dark triad is basically a get to jail card.

I've actually read something on that matter: that men had 2 reproductive profiles.
* Dark triad profile: men who die young, do drugs, get into fights and have multiple children with multiple women (if they get to reproduce, that is), and those children end up being subpar overall but since he has more children, the genes are basically guaranteed to continue.
* Safe profile: men who are less violent and more inclined to be healthy and social with respectful behaviour, have less children but they care about them so the avg quality is greater than having a thug father

Last edited:
Please read this entire post carefully: all I'm saying is Dark Triad will not work for us even if we possessed such traits and it shouldn't be glorified around here when it has so many dangers for us and the rest of society.

It is only successful at short-term mating strategies and should not be regarded so highly here when so many want a stable girlfriend to start a family.

View attachment 492029

True dark triad people are rare and if any incel possessed such traits while being ugly and short, they'll be ostracized as a potential rapist, terrorist(if ethnic), or school shooter type (white).

Add that most of us lack social skills and many members here are autistic; dark triad is a social death sentence for being too antisocial that will likely get you flunked out of school, sent to prison or the grave for making the wrong friends and enemies (Dark Triad is a high risk, high reward evolutionary trait), and become truly isolated from the rest of normal society.

People don't like narcissists when discovered for long; for us, we'd end up with no friends and respect in just the first week.

There is a reason why Dark Triad isn't the dominant trait among the population if such men reproduce much more than the average: their subsequent offspring are of lesser reproductive quality from dysfunctional parenting.

You can ask @Mentally lost cel all about his psychopathic father: these men only breed socially stunted and disadvantaged, incel men (not to mean any offense bro:feelsokman:).

Read this interesting information brought up to me by @AbsolutelyBrutal.
Half of the stuff you said are wrong tho bro , Dark triads never become isolated . Appreciate the mention and yeah their kids are very very disadvantaged and socially stunted
Add that most of us lack social skills and many members here are autistic;
I doubt we are even autistic,a few years ago we wildly be called autistic cuz we’re not acting like a low inhib thug
psychopathic father
My father is highly likely to be autistic too, we’re pretty sure he’s on the spectrum , that doesn’t mean anything, autistic ones are them not us , and they are the evil ones

Last edited:
Half of the stuff you said are wrong tho bro , Dark triads never become isolated . Appreciate the mention and yeah their kids are very very disadvantaged and socially stunted
I'm talking about sub 5 Dark Triad men: having no respect while being antisocial will get you isolated.

Really evil men don't post on incel forums about their unfortunate life.

A-ha, checkmate redpillers and normies :feelsautistic:

Seriously though, Redditors consider us the absolute scum of the earth, and redpilled normies cope hard about dark triad traits. If it really mattered, given our mainstream reputation as quasi-terrorists, we were supposed to make all sorts of pussies wet, right?
Because nobody actually thinks we are evil, they just want to exclude us. It is just a part of the unspoken social contract to act like a good person, even when you obviously are not, so us being characterised as evil makes for an (falsified) excuse to exclude us.

Foids would choose an evil Chad over a nice Chad

Really evil men don't post on incel forums about their unfortunate life.

Because nobody actually thinks we are evil, they just want to exclude us. It is just a part of the unspoken social contract to act like a good person, even when you obviously are not, so us being characterised as evil makes for an (falsified) excuse to exclude us.

You can flirt with foids using dark triad AND incel traits and theories. They are indeed attracted to danger IF you pass the looks test ofc:blackpill::feelsthink:

actually i reckon high status incels (high status means ANY KIND OF FAME AT ALL EVEN NEGATIVE) get pussy because of it
high status incels are incelcelebs like faceandlms, wheatwaffle, jubileeincelguy brendio etc etc. they all get foids with their new acclaimed status and leave us in the dst. can i be next incelceleb pls? im gna start making videos but too high inhib

Most of us are not actually evil. Even the ones who go ER and stuff are more plain psychotic than morally aligned in any particular way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back