Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If pets, horses etc suffer they are fairly and rightly put down. But why not humans, if they suffer mentally? (Read my comment)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Pets and other animals are put down when they suffer which is morally right.

Euthanasia/Assisted suicide is legal in several countries if you’re not terminally ill but have some form or physical suffering. In other countries you can only do it if you’re dying and in others yet again it’s completely illegal. Only in Canada and Belgium you can get it it you have mental suffering. And even there it’s hard to get it.
What I’m saying is mental suffering may be just as bad as physical suffering, so it should also be legal for that instead of risking suicide, botching it or otherwise leaving the world in a really inhumane and maybe painful way!

Pets and other animals are put down when they suffer which is morally right.

Euthanasia/Assisted suicide is legal in several countries if you’re not terminally ill but have some form or physical suffering. In other countries you can only do it if you’re dying and in others yet again it’s completely illegal. Only in Canada and Belgium you can get it it you have mental suffering. And even there it’s hard to get it.
What I’m saying is mental suffering may be just as bad as physical suffering, so it should also be legal for that instead of risking suicide, botching it or otherwise leaving the world in a really inhumane and maybe painful way!
I just wanna rot and play vidya, Fuck people ive noticed they are scum!

people will betray you at any moment and smile while theyre doing it.

Will you always be depressed or get used to inceldom, if you had to guess ?

I wish my mother killed me when i got diagnosed with Assburgers