Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If personality matters, why are people on PSL forums wanting autistic girls?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
women who do that "sorry I'm just really shy and awkward" shit piss me off. feels so fucking fake

Many things that are negative characteristics on men are positive instead on women. Being short, autistic, naive, a virgin, unexperienced, etc.

I think their argument is that men are shallow and only consider looks, while women are deep and consider personality first. So that wouldn't be a good counter because it's a man wanting an autist woman.

Juggernaut law tbh. They put her on a pedestal because they think she's an easy pick and will stay loyal to them

Comments closed on the YT video. Could only imagine the simping before that happened unless they were smart enough to publish it closed.

At the end of the day most of men's fantasies in all forms of media or day dreams consist of a girl that is loyal to them and/or loves them unconditionally. Once I noticed this I was never able to unsee this

At the end of the day most of men's fantasies in all forms of media or day dreams consist of a girl that is loyal to them and/or loves them unconditionally. Once I noticed this I was never able to unsee this
it confirms the blackpill

men's "fantasies" are around what's rare, a loyal woman.

so a loyal woman therefore is rare

it confirms the blackpill

men's "fantasies" are around what's rare, a loyal woman.

so a loyal woman therefore is rare
More specifically I think men's fantasies revolve around being chad or having the things chad has. This includes sex, dating but also money/status where chad tends to naturally dominate.

Although these days even chads sometimes struggle at keeping their women loyal, having women that are loyal to you is a very chad trait.

Men want a taste of chad's life.

More specifically I think men's fantasies revolve around being chad or having the things chad has. This includes sex, dating but also money/status where chad tends to naturally dominate.

Although these days even chads sometimes struggle at keeping their women loyal, having women that are loyal to you is a very chad trait.

Men want a taste of chad's life.
all life revolves around the high value male

women who do that "sorry I'm just really shy and awkward" shit piss me off. feels so fucking fake
because it is fake, a shy women is like a not super extroverted male which still has a social life and mogs me to death