Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If personality mattered incels with e girlfriends should be able to get an irl gf

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
why do some incels get girls online but nothing irl?
they get them online because they can run the personality game there and the foid dosent have to look at their face.
irl with the same personality they wont get shit solely because of their looks.
And then people will accuse the incel of having a bad personality but will ignore that the same guy could score multiple chicks just with his personality and a hidden face.and its not even a confidence issue because these guys have the balls to approach irl but still get rejected 100% of the time. while a chad nazi rapist will get hundreds of matches and dates

think about this IT

High IQ observation
full

Stopped reading at "incels with e girlfriends"

But I see what you mean. I personally have talked to foids online with some success when they can't see my face, but this can't be replicated when they can see me. Overall the interactions fail if I don't show my face after a while because foids need verification that you are a Chad to keep taking.

Face = Personality.
Ugly people are simply repulsive to look at and foids can't even like the average.

Notice how when they say it's our personality, they will then mock us for our appearances. They call us ugly quite often at IT.

But I see what you mean. I personally have talked to foids online with some success when they can't see my face, but this can't be replicated when they can see me. Overall the interactions fail if I don't show my face after a while because foids need verification that you are a Chad to keep taking.
yes thats what im saying. why stop reading at "incel with an egf" tho?
incels can get egirls i have met them and they had to relationships with them but still didnt get shit irl
Notice how when they say it's our personality, they will then mock us for our appearances. They call us ugly quite often at IT.
yeah like saying its your personality while calling you a neckbeard when neckbeard is a insult strictly targeted for your physical looks

incels can get egirls i have met them and they had to relationships with them but still didnt get shit irl
I actually struggle with social skills quite significantly on top of looks, so e-girlfriends are still out of my reach

When I was 12, 13, and 14 year old, I had 2 girlfriends on runescape. I tried to not let them find out about each other. Eventually one of the girls found out that I had another girlfriend and she got mad at me for cheating on her. She forgave me because I was a literal Chad in that game with high skill stats and top tier gear JFL. I got a 3rd girlfriend later. It was one of the early blackpills in my life. Girls liked me because of my high level in runescape. Girls are always low lvl and then orbit the high lvl players.

Does that make me fakecel? Btw they NEVER SAW MY FACE. Never had any irl interaction with me. This is further proof that personality does not matter.

When I was 12, 13, and 14 year old, I had 2 girlfriends on runescape. I tried to not let them find out about each other. Eventually one of the girls found out that I had another girlfriend and she got mad at me for cheating on her. She forgave me because I was a literal Chad in that game with high skill stats and top tier gear JFL. I got a 3rd girlfriend later. It was one of the early blackpills in my life. Girls liked me because of my high level in runescape. Girls are always low lvl and then orbit the high lvl players.

Does that make me fakecel? Btw they NEVER SAW MY FACE. Never had any irl interaction with me. This is further proof that personality does not matter.
No it doesn't, I'm just jealous of people that are actually capable of speaking normally

What is an e-girlfriend? Like what's the point if you can't hug, can't fuck, can't walk the coast, can't raise children? Do you know for a fact that it isn't a smart chatbot on the other end? There was a fraud like that in China, some programmers were milking the chinacels via a chatbot and some good pics.

No it doesn't, I'm just jealous of people that are actually capable of speaking normally

Well to be fair, they didn't hear my voice either so it was all just text chat.

I'm definitely not normal and I'm a 28 year old virgin so you have nothing to be jealous of.

I actually struggle with social skills quite significantly on top of looks, so e-girlfriends are still out of my reach
same tbh,years of inceldom made me shit at communicating and high inhib beyond measure
however i dont go outside telling every foid to kill herself like IT would imagine

Femoids in general would treat you the same online and IRL.

Damn man u an eCHAD

That was the only time I had any "positive" interaction with females. And even back then I could see how shitty they were.

Also standards back then were a lot lower. There was no social media and no online dating.

Brutal Runescape lvl pill

why do some incels get girls online but nothing irl?
they get them online because they can run the personality game there and the foid dosent have to look at their face.
irl with the same personality they wont get shit solely because of their looks.
And then people will accuse the incel of having a bad personality but will ignore that the same guy could score multiple chicks just with his personality and a hidden face.and its not even a confidence issue because these guys have the balls to approach irl but still get rejected 100% of the time. while a chad nazi rapist will get hundreds of matches and dates

think about this IT
Same thing with those blind dating shows, the foid thinks she’s in love with the man up until she sees his face.

Same thing with those blind dating shows, the foid thinks she’s in love with the man up until she sees his face.
YES thats another personalitypill debunked

Interesting story. I wonder could we compensate our looks with money and status in RL, to make foids at least like us for being an actual high lvl players in life quests compared to majority of normies. If not its completely over tbh.

Interesting story. I wonder could we compensate our looks with money and status in RL, to make foids at least like us for being an actual high lvl players in life quests compared to majority of normies. If not its completely over tbh.

No and yes.

We would need more than money and status. We would need POWER. Women are drawn to powerful men. I know this is :redpill::redpill::redpill: cringe according to most people here but there's a lot of truth to what I'm saying.

Money and status won't do anything if you're ugly except maybe betabuxx. You need raw power on top of that.

The only reason it worked on runescape was because I was lvl 100+ and had powerful gear(and good-looking gear) which meant I could kill pretty much anyone.

fakecels are proof personality doesn't matter
they are larping as incels AND still get pussy (like brendio)

Don't most e girlfriends ask to see face? And fuck chad on the side anyway? idk

IT say our personalities are our fault, I tried to explain to them that autism gave me a boring personality but they still said it was my fault. It is actually impossible for me to even fake an extroverted personality, I would have to read lines from a script.

The personality pill is a part of the black Bill, misfortune of birth, not something that can be changed.

Also when people talk about personality, they really mean how entertaining you are, not your morals, you can have a bad personality and still be a good person and you can be a bad person with a good personality.

No and yes.

We would need more than money and status. We would need POWER. Women are drawn to powerful men. I know this is :redpill::redpill::redpill: cringe according to most people here but there's a lot of truth to what I'm saying.

Money and status won't do anything if you're ugly except maybe betabuxx. You need raw power on top of that.

The only reason it worked on runescape was because I was lvl 100+ and had powerful gear(and good-looking gear) which meant I could kill pretty much anyone.

Yeah, but by having wealth we could theoretically command people through power. Like be on the top of a small hired work force at least.

IT say our personalities are our fault, I tried to explain to them that autism gave me a boring personality but they still said it was my fault. It is actually impossible for me to even fake an extroverted personality, I would have to read lines from a script.

The personality pill is a part of the black Bill, misfortune of birth, not something that can be changed.

Also when people talk about personality, they really mean how entertaining you are, not your morals, you can have a bad personality and still be a good person and you can be a bad person with a good personality.
yeah legit personality is also a blackpill in a way because its something were born with and natural to us.
how entertaining you will be is based on genetics and the way you were raised if you try to change that you will look fake and go against the "be yourself" advice