Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If people here ask for looksmaxx advice, they are probably gl

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
What i have noticed about fakecels is, that they are asking for advice and want to ascend even more.

Here some examples:

"How can you lighten your eyes?"
"How to get rid of cystic acne"

etc.

346a46631ebba80c41d86999c7aa4cdc.png

It's also the same with the user Twisted who talks most of the time about his looks which doesnt mean that he is a fakecel but it means that he knows he is gl and wants to ascend even more.

Truecels wont even try to ascend. They are ldaring 24/7

Truecels know it's over and look disheveled and unkempt in appearance but don't care.

Truecels ask:

"Where is the rope?"

Not everyone is horribly disfigured or insanely hideous though. I used to wear lifts just so I could get a little bit more respect even though I still would be too short to be attractive to a foid.

yea partly agree,

like i have nothing against incels who want to looksmax, like go right ahead, if u can ascend/ looksmax so u look a little better then thats fine but i dont agree with the whole thing anyway, if u are truly ugly, the only thing that will work is plastic surgery. Heck even for the extremely uglycels plastic surgery might not even work

MORAL OF THE
INCELDOM EXISTENCE = ITS OVER