Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If only Allah existed

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Humans are fallible and miserable creatures prone to ethical indigence. Their inherently amoral nature precludes me from judging them as fully culpable individuals.

Were an omnipresent and omnipotent entity to exist, I would hate it forever. Unlike mere human animals, it had the capacity to erase all suffering from this woebegone universe. Yet, its negligence allowed us to wallow in pain.

The existence of a god would be convenient insofar as it allows me to loathe a single entity rather than 8 billion.

You prefer some all-mighty deity to have control over our lives?

idkwattodowithlife said:

Sure. Why not? At least there'd be justice at the end of the day.

Alan's Snackbar!

Someone tell me where to find Alan's Snackbar!

Allah is a cope

I pray every single night for Allah to send fleets and fleets of planes to rain down upon the USA, exterminating them in all of their buildings to the maximum extent possible. I dream that the skies turn black and the sun itself is blocked from hitting the ground in the USA due to the enormous number of planes of Allah filling the skies, ready to smash into their buildings and cover the entire surface with debris from flames and smashed skyscrapers. Every single night I pray and beg Allah to let it happen, but still he has not sent more planes!

Earthbound said:
I pray every single night for Allah to send fleets and fleets of planes to rain down upon the USA, exterminating them in all of their buildings to the maximum extent possible. I dream that the skies turn black and the sun itself is blocked from hitting the ground in the USA due to the enormous number of planes of Allah filling the skies, ready to smash into their buildings and cover the entire surface with debris from flames and smashed skyscrapers. Every single night I pray and beg Allah to let it happen, but still he has not sent more planes!

Osama bin Laden was a Chad.

idkwattodowithlife said:

In that circumstance, hopefully the sheer magnitude of injustices perpetrated by the human race would motivate Allah to smite us and rightfully end our existence.

I wish Allah was real so I could bait him into ending my life, if not all life.

idkwattodowithlife said:
In that circumstance, hopefully the sheer magnitude of injustices perpetrated by the human race would motivate Allah to smite us and rightfully end our existence.
I wish Allah was real so I could bait him into ending my life, if not all life.[/quote]
I guess judgement day will slowly creep onto us.

dardycunt said:

I guess judgement day will slowly creep up onto us and everyone in this world, someday.

dardycunt said:

osama-osama_1889922c.jpg

Sheikh Binladen was many things, but not a chad. If he was poor, he would be alive and selling kebabs probably.

Bushladen008 said:
osama-osama_1889922c.jpg

Sheikh Binladen was many things, but not a chad. If he was poor, he would be alive and selling kebabs probably.

He was 195cm (6'5") and inherited millions from his billionaire father. He had five official bitches and over twenty children. He was a poet, an avid reader, and a jock.

He also mogs the average sand nigger.

dardycunt said:
He was 195cm (6'5") and inherited millions from his billionaire father. He had five official bitches and over twenty children. He was a poet, an avid reader, and a jock.

Damn, he was a baller.

dardycunt said:

I'm talking about his face, if he was born poor I doubt he would had Chad's success.

pretty funny how this forum has gone from women hate to isis recruiting

Wojak said:
pretty funny how this forum has gone from women hate to isis recruiting
There's also a few White Nationalists here that wants to propagandize a few of there messages here as well. A lot of ex MGTOWs and The Red pill members, branched off into WN. I think their trying to do that here at the same place; as they did with MGTOW and TRP.

Its seem as if though that there are some "incels" here, that have an agenda to fill in...

There is no god/allah/yhwh, and there will be no justice. Every religion is a cope, to fool normies and incels and to keep them in a false hope of "judgement day" which will never happen. Cro-magnon chads emerged from africa and then they raped, killed, ate and wiped out all neanderthals in the europe, no judgement happened, and cromagnons took over the world.

Islam is a dogshit, the prophet Mo was a chad who had the full power to fuck any bitch he wanted, even he fucked his own adopted son's wife, he could cuck anyone he wished and all his followers were pathetic beta cucks.

chudur-budur said:
There is no god/allah/yhwh, and there will be no justice. Every religion is a cope, to fool normies and incels and to keep them in a false hope of "judgement day" which will never happen. Cro-magnon chads emerged from africa and then they raped, killed, ate and wiped out all neanderthals in the europe, no judgement happened, and cromagnons took over the world.

Islam is a dogshit, the prophet Mo was a chad who had the full power to fuck any bitch he wanted, even he fucked his own adopted son's wife, he could cuck anyone he wished and all his followers were pathetic beta cucks.

Ironically, the continued existence of Abrahamic religion is one of the reasons I wish Allah would smite us all. Unfortunately he isn't real and all I am is an aspiring misotheist.

chudur-budur said:

islam is the only religion able to keep degenerates at bay, each man would be granted a female

and yes, Mohammad can have more

nausea said:
islam is the only religion able to keep degenerates at bay, each man would be granted a female

and yes, Mohammad can have more

I agree with your first statement, but

Are you mo's cuck? looks like you won't even mind if mo wants to fuck your mom.

chudur-budur said:
Are you mo's cuck? looks like you won't even mind if mo wants to fuck your mom.

a good leader won't cuck anyone

dardycunt said:
Ironically, the continued existence of Abrahamic religion is one of the reasons I wish Allah would smite us all. Unfortunately he isn't real and all I am is an aspiring misotheist.

Yup, I understand.

Btw, I used to be a devout muslim, spent my childhood in madrasa, now half hafeez (forgot the half of that shit) and used to do full time dawah. I am now free from that pile of dog shit called religion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back