Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If only Allah existed

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
Humans are fallible and miserable creatures prone to ethical indigence. Their inherently amoral nature precludes me from judging them as fully culpable individuals.

Were an omnipresent and omnipotent entity to exist, I would hate it forever. Unlike mere human animals, it had the capacity to erase all suffering from this woebegone universe. Yet, its negligence allowed us to wallow in pain.

The existence of a god would be convenient insofar as it allows me to loathe a single entity rather than 8 billion.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
You prefer some all-mighty deity to have control over our lives?
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
You prefer some all-mighty deity to have control over our lives?

Sure. Why not? At least there'd be justice at the end of the day.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
Alan's Snackbar!

Someone tell me where to find Alan's Snackbar!
 
MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
346
Online
6d 6h 12m
Allah is a cope
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
I pray every single night for Allah to send fleets and fleets of planes to rain down upon the USA, exterminating them in all of their buildings to the maximum extent possible. I dream that the skies turn black and the sun itself is blocked from hitting the ground in the USA due to the enormous number of planes of Allah filling the skies, ready to smash into their buildings and cover the entire surface with debris from flames and smashed skyscrapers. Every single night I pray and beg Allah to let it happen, but still he has not sent more planes!
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
Earthbound said:
I pray every single night for Allah to send fleets and fleets of planes to rain down upon the USA, exterminating them in all of their buildings to the maximum extent possible. I dream that the skies turn black and the sun itself is blocked from hitting the ground in the USA due to the enormous number of planes of Allah filling the skies, ready to smash into their buildings and cover the entire surface with debris from flames and smashed skyscrapers. Every single night I pray and beg Allah to let it happen, but still he has not sent more planes!

Osama bin Laden was a Chad.


idkwattodowithlife said:
You prefer some all-mighty deity to have control over our lives?

In that circumstance, hopefully the sheer magnitude of injustices perpetrated by the human race would motivate Allah to smite us and rightfully end our existence.

I wish Allah was real so I could bait him into ending my life, if not all life.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
You prefer some all-mighty deity to have control over our lives?
In that circumstance, hopefully the sheer magnitude of injustices perpetrated by the human race would motivate Allah to smite us and rightfully end our existence.
I wish Allah was real so I could bait him into ending my life, if not all life.[/quote]
I guess judgement day will slowly creep onto us.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
dardycunt said:
Osama bin Laden was a Chad.



In that circumstance, hopefully the sheer magnitude of injustices perpetrated by the human race would motivate Allah to smite us and rightfully end our existence.

I wish Allah was real so I could bait him into ending my life, if not all life.



I guess judgement day will slowly creep up onto us and everyone in this world, someday.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
dardycunt said:
Osama bin Laden was a Chad.



In that circumstance, hopefully the sheer magnitude of injustices perpetrated by the human race would motivate Allah to smite us and rightfully end our existence.

I wish Allah was real so I could bait him into ending my life, if not all life.



osama-osama_1889922c.jpg


Sheikh Binladen was many things, but not a chad. If he was poor, he would be alive and selling kebabs probably.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
Bushladen008 said:
osama-osama_1889922c.jpg


Sheikh Binladen was many things, but not a chad. If he was poor, he would be alive and selling kebabs probably.

He was 195cm (6'5") and inherited millions from his billionaire father. He had five official bitches and over twenty children. He was a poet, an avid reader, and a jock.

He also mogs the average sand nigger.
 
V

Vision

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,393
Online
27d 5h 14m
dardycunt said:
He was 195cm (6'5") and inherited millions from his billionaire father. He had five official bitches and over twenty children. He was a poet, an avid reader, and a jock.

He also mogs the average sand nigger.

Damn, he was a baller.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
dardycunt said:
He was 195cm (6'5") and inherited millions from his billionaire father. He had five official bitches and over twenty children. He was a poet, an avid reader, and a jock.

He also mogs the average sand nigger.

I'm talking about his face, if he was born poor I doubt he would had Chad's success.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Wojak

Wojak

Greycel
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
3
Online
0
pretty funny how this forum has gone from women hate to isis recruiting
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Wojak said:
pretty funny how this forum has gone from women hate to isis recruiting
There's also a few White Nationalists here that wants to propagandize a few of there messages here as well. A lot of ex MGTOWs and The Red pill members, branched off into WN. I think their trying to do that here at the same place; as they did with MGTOW and TRP.

Its seem as if though that there are some "incels" here, that have an agenda to fill in...
 
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,332
Online
67d 15m
There is no god/allah/yhwh, and there will be no justice. Every religion is a cope, to fool normies and incels and to keep them in a false hope of "judgement day" which will never happen. Cro-magnon chads emerged from africa and then they raped, killed, ate and wiped out all neanderthals in the europe, no judgement happened, and cromagnons took over the world.

Islam is a dogshit, the prophet Mo was a chad who had the full power to fuck any bitch he wanted, even he fucked his own adopted son's wife, he could cuck anyone he wished and all his followers were pathetic beta cucks.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
chudur-budur said:
There is no god/allah/yhwh, and there will be no justice. Every religion is a cope, to fool normies and incels and to keep them in a false hope of "judgement day" which will never happen. Cro-magnon chads emerged from africa and then they raped, killed, ate and wiped out all neanderthals in the europe, no judgement happened, and cromagnons took over the world.

Islam is a dogshit, the prophet Mo was a chad who had the full power to fuck any bitch he wanted, even he fucked his own adopted son's wife, he could cuck anyone he wished and all his followers were pathetic beta cucks.

Ironically, the continued existence of Abrahamic religion is one of the reasons I wish Allah would smite us all. Unfortunately he isn't real and all I am is an aspiring misotheist.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
chudur-budur said:
There is no god/allah/yhwh, and there will be no justice. Every religion is a cope, to fool normies and incels and to keep them in a false hope of "judgement day" which will never happen. Cro-magnon chads emerged from africa and then they raped, killed, ate and wiped out all neanderthals in the europe, no judgement happened, and cromagnons took over the world.

Islam is a dogshit, the prophet Mo was a chad who had the full power to fuck any bitch he wanted, even he fucked his own adopted son's wife, he could cuck anyone he wished and all his followers were pathetic beta cucks.

islam is the only religion able to keep degenerates at bay, each man would be granted a female

and yes, Mohammad can have more
 
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,332
Online
67d 15m
nausea said:
islam is the only religion able to keep degenerates at bay, each man would be granted a female

and yes, Mohammad can have more

I agree with your first statement, but

Are you mo's cuck? looks like you won't even mind if mo wants to fuck your mom.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
chudur-budur said:
Are you mo's cuck? looks like you won't even mind if mo wants to fuck your mom.

a good leader won't cuck anyone
 
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,332
Online
67d 15m
dardycunt said:
Ironically, the continued existence of Abrahamic religion is one of the reasons I wish Allah would smite us all. Unfortunately he isn't real and all I am is an aspiring misotheist.

Yup, I understand.

Btw, I used to be a devout muslim, spent my childhood in madrasa, now half hafeez (forgot the half of that shit) and used to do full time dawah. I am now free from that pile of dog shit called religion.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top