Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If normies knew how much shit ought to go right just so a "normal" person lives a "normal life" nowadays, they would quit the game.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Its the homer simpson parabole, in a way. A dude who had a normal looking wife, three children, a house (that is already paid of btw), a dog, a cat, all that shit on one income and still be considered a loser (back in 1987) should make any sane person rage the fuck out.

But its not about that that im talking about, im going back to the basics. To have a functioning, healthy body (not a decrepit one) is already a privilege a LOT of people dont even know how its like. To have three meals, to have a normal, functioning dating life, to be able to afford a house, be able to not work if you dont want too...

see how all that piles up and up and gets exponentially harder the more you try And go up the ladder?

Someone's garbage is another mans gold, and so on and so on.

Life is a collection of lucking out on top of lucking out. I cant understand how normies dont get that through their thick heads. Much like poker.

Then a normie will say: "just play your cards right bro" That. Doesnt. Matter.

You could, thoretically, play all your cards right ALL THE TIME, there will still be variance and you will still get fucked the fuck out (eventually).

To cut things short, its about cuck luck. Always was, always will be.

Its the homer simpson parabole, in a way. A dude who had a normal looking wife, three children, a house (that is already paid of btw), a dog, a cat, all that shit on one income and still be considered a loser (back in 1987) should make any sane person rage the fuck out.

But its not about that that im talking about, im going back to the basics. To have a functioning, healthy body (not a decrepit one) is already a privilege a LOT of people dont even know how its like. To have three meals, to have a normal, functioning dating life, to be able to afford a house, be able to not work if you dont want too...

see how all that piles up and up and gets exponentially harder the more you try And go up the ladder?

Someone's garbage is another mans gold, and so on and so on.

Life is a collection of lucking out on top of lucking out. I cant understand how normies dont get that through their thick heads. Much like poker.

Then a normie will say: "just play your cards right bro" That. Doesnt. Matter.

You could, thoretically, play all your cards right ALL THE TIME, there will still be variance and you will still get fucked the fuck out (eventually).

To cut things short, its about cuck luck. Always was, always will be.
normies will never understand the truth of environmental determinism

Absolutely
Normies will admit to luck a little, they will feel sympathy for third worlders or express gratitude for being born a good country but thats as far as it gets.

Honestly I think you just change 1 bad thing in my life and I am not an incel, not even my height but even being tall could have saved me too, if I lucked out in just 1 more department I do not think I would be posting on here.

Able to do anything except putting my dick in a vagina legally jfl

I can help you to leave the game without feeling any pain whatsoever. Feel free to send me a private message.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@izzay115/video/6855714873733696773?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@michwilderv1p/video/7184681420307041578?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

excited-dancing.gif

495bcb671540c85d41155f15956222d4_original.gif

They even made an episode about this i think. Homer's Enemy