Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If my life was a movie people would hate it as much as they hated Joker 2

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
They would say

wow lame writers his character never evolves after so many arcs, he never wins, he never gets romance, he never overcome his situation

hollywood is trying to humiliate all men, they can't have a man winning

look at how all the women are winning easily in this movie and the protagonist is always shit, woke hollywood!

images

hollywood is trying to humiliate all men, they can't have a man winning
It’s not just Joker 2, it’s every single mainstream Hollywood movie.

I watched a movie recently, Speak No Evil, and the main male protagonist of the film was written to be the most pathetic, infantile, low life, bottom of the barrel subhuman you could think of. His wife constantly mortified him. His daughter hated him. He was a spiritless coward, couldn’t even protect his family, and his wife wore the pants.

I will say, both the male and female protagonists were meant to portray modern day Twitter couples (liberal wife with a questionable fidelity, pussified husbaned with a fractured spine) so in that regard, they were accurately written, but the way every single line was delivered, and how aside from a few sacrifices, his character served literally zero purpose, goes to show that they’re no longer being covert with their humiliation rituals.

They’re not making these movies for you anymore, they’re making them for roasties to “you go girl :foidSoy:” each other. The hero is basically never the man. The ‘man’ now is just something that gets in the way of the woman, aka the one and only hero of every modern film.

This is my life:

I hardly watch movies filmed after 2010.

There are hundreds of good movies filmes before that.

With books things get even better