Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If my cousin gets a girlfriend before me I may have to kill myself

S

shadowmaster

Banned
-
he is youger than me and has always been more quiet and autistc than me but around 2 years ago I noticed he was better at talking to women when we were on vacation together. Now i notice he is much higher T than me and is able to approach random women when we go out where as I cant. I feel like he might actually get a girlfriend before me, If he does its going to make me look so bad its going to be as if a fire was lit on my head whenever were at family gatherings and he has a gf and im single. I may have to kill myself and make it look like an accident

he is youger than me and has always been more quiet and autistc than me but around 2 years ago I noticed he was better at talking to women when we were on vacation together. Now i notice he is much higher T than me and is able to approach random women when we go out where as I cant. I feel like he might actually get a girlfriend before me, If he does its going to make me look so bad its going to be as if a fire was lit on my head whenever were at family gatherings and he has a gf and im single. I may have to kill myself and make it look like an accident
Get in line. I'll kill myself faster than you

A few of my cousins have girlfriends and they are younger than me.

Ya, it’s awful to be the older one who gets mogged by teenagers.

Rape that meat hole (in gta)