Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "If my country was invaded I would join the invaders"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Said pretty much almost all foids. France under Nazi rule was the biggest example of this.

When you realize how common this is, it makes you wonder why bother defending your country when half of it would willingly sell you out?

Said pretty much almost all foids. France under Nazi rule was the biggest example of this.

When you realize how common this is, it makes you wonder why bother defending your country when half of it would willingly sell you out?
idk why people are nationalist

yeah man
It's generally just men that feel pride about their in-group
Woman don't have such loyalty

Ethno-nationalism is pointless.
i always cage seeing ethnic subhumans being nationalist while there women are cucking them for nordic chads
if you want to be a proper nationalist keep your women in control first of all

Women have no national loyalty, they are loyal to the most massive Chad in the room.

I would also join the invaders if they shared my views.
The current Dutch government is cucked, if a right wing militaristic government invaded I'd join them.

No chance. The invaders will kill incels aslo.

Because that half affects none of the planning and battlefield results.

The other half, as always just happens to exist with little to no consequence of the wars waged by men.

They are equivalent to cattle and property.

Women are loyal to only two things: themselves and their children.

Right wing groups tend to have more assertive behaviors and policies, which is why most black girls are willing to date a right wing normie then and left wing normie.

They will spread their legs without doubt

That's why women need to be kept in check

Theyre not trustworthy or can be held responsible for anything

if chad came into a foids house with a gun shed join him

This. OP don't call foids "people" again please.

Idealistic thinking. Many aren't even loyal to that. Way too many children abused and killed by their mothers to say something like that.

Briffault's law.

thats why women had no/fewer rights compared to their male counterparts

I was actually thinking about this. i wouldnt have a problem fighting for something i believe in but i dont owe my country or society or people anything

Makes my poozie wet

Idealistic thinking. Many aren't even loyal to that. Way too many children abused and killed by their mothers to say something like that.
It's a shame that men are deluded into thinking these irresponsible and immoral single/abusive mothers "care" about their children. Their actions prove the exact opposite.

Shitskin cope. French women fraternizing with German men doesn't mean that the majority of White females are going to racemix shitskins.

There are actual examples of German women that commited suicide rather than allow themselves to be defiled by the Mongol subhumans approaching from the East at the end of the war. Ofcourse when shitskin subhumans rape white women they make sure to cut their fucking heads off or crucify them afterwards.

Women like female animals side with who ever is dominant, she's with the dominant Male (tribe) until a new more dominant challenger appears then she'll jump ship to the new king, in part as she doesn't want to die & also owing to stronger genes. Very hard to have a nationalistic outlook when your women have no loyalty & Jews in your government make policies that open the gates.

I cannot help but effort-post.

Women are war loot - they still are in chaotic parts of Africa - and when things get bad enough (i.e. society crumbles and rule of law has disappeared) they will be again in the rest of the (developed) world. Appeasing superior invaders with sex - even joining them outright because they are the new viable partner prospects - becomes an important and useful means of survival for a woman and her (potential) offspring. Hypergamy thus ensures a foid's genes survive in the long term no matter the short term turmoil.

History, the genetic record is full of proof for this. Whenever it speaks of populations 'mixing', resulting in 'genetic admixture', its usually a dominant foreign force invading and conquering another group's plot of land and displacing their elites. Elites are nothing else but political Chads and thus get all local foids. If Axis had won the war, or even negotiated a viable peace in say 1942 - then the whole 'enemy collaboration' idea wouldn't have existed as a mental concept. French and Danish and Dutch and Belgian and Ukranian and Baltic foids would have improved their lives considerably by marrying occupying German soldiers. The elites of Western Europe would have become Germanified as a whole and that would have been the end of the story.

European history is full this shit. Homo Sapiens cucked Neanderthal men by driving them off their ancestral lands and genetically colonizing their foids. It wasn't the other way around, I assure you. All mayocels thus still retain parts of Neanderthal DNA. Later chariot riding, milk chugging Chad Aryans invaded Europe, Persia and India and displaced the local long-house agrarians. The Ancient Greeks Hellenized large parts of Asia Minor and Mediterranean displacing local elites, culture and bleached the local population, the Romans in turn conquered all of the known Western world and became governing Chad class, the Germanic tribes that razed the Roman Empire and became the first European feudal lords fathering many (illegitimate) children, the Vikings that in turn colonized plots around the North Sea (Frisians are very blond and blue eyed for a reason), the Moors that conquered North Africa and Southern Europe (Spaniards and Southern Italians have a dark complexion for a reason), the Normans conquered Britain (lol), the Spaniards and Portuguese colonized Latin and Middle America and started bleaching the local population en masse (casta system producing hispanic qt.3.14s).

In other parts of the world it's the same. Whether it's the Bantu (actual niggers) colonizing much of the African continent in the Bantu expansion (never let a nigger morally lecture you about imperialism if you are a mayocel) and displacing and literally BLACKINGing many unique races, or the Aztecs subjecting the rest of Mexico, Arabs grabbing the Middle East after Muhammed starts his very successful Islamic religion. Or the Mongol hordes mongolizing all of the Euro Asiatic land mass by mass murdering the male population and having orgies unimaginable today. It goes on and on. Many human races have disappeared due to this constant churn - and live on in the genetic code of a conquering people on the mother's side.

Historically inceldom was very standard among lower rungs of society - it destabilizes the society and the solution always was a war to conquer the other guys' foids, aggressive repression of low rank males or forms of sexual market regulation via marriage law, social mores or religious laws. Or a combination of all three.

Last edited:
If the invadors are strong chads the foids will ride their dicks while they chop the heads of the natives off.

Women are war loot - they still are in chaotic parts of Africa - and when things get bad enough (i.e. society crumbles and rule of law has disappeared) they will be again in the rest of the (developed) world. Appeasing superior invaders with sex - even joining them outright because they are the new viable partner prospects - becomes an important and useful means of survival for a woman and her (potential) offspring. Hypergamy thus ensures a foid's genes survive in the long term no matter the short term turmoil.

History, the genetic record is full of proof for this. Whenever it speaks of populations 'mixing', resulting in 'genetic admixture', its usually a dominant foreign force invading and conquering another group's plot of land and displacing their elites. Elites are nothing else but political Chads and thus get all local foids. If Axis had won the war, or even negotiated a viable peace in say 1942 - then the whole 'enemy collaboration' idea wouldn't have existed as a mental concept. French and Danish and Dutch and Belgian and Ukranian and Baltic foids would have improved their lives considerably by marrying occupying German soldiers. The elites of Western Europe would have become Germanified as a whole and that would have been the end of the story.

European history is full this shit. Homo Sapiens cucked Neanderthal men by driving them off their ancestral lands and genetically colonizing their foids. It wasn't the other way around, I assure you. All mayocels thus still retain parts of Neanderthal DNA. Later chariot riding, milk chugging Chad Aryans invaded Europe, Persia and India and displaced the local long-house agrarians. The Ancient Greeks Hellenized large parts of Asia Minor and Mediterranean displacing local elites, culture and bleached the local population, the Romans in turn conquered all of the known Western world and become governing Chads, the Germanic tribes that razed the Roman Empire and became the first European feudal lords fathering many (illegitimate) children, the Vikings that in turn colonized plots around the North Sea (Frisians are very blond and blue eyed for a reason), the Moors that conquered North Africa and Southern Europe (Spaniards and Southern Italians have a dark complexion for a reason), the Normans conquered Britain (lol), the Spaniards and Portuguese colonized Latin and Middle America (casta system producing hispanic qt.3.14s).

In other parts of the world it's the same. Whether it's the Bantu (actual niggers) colonizing much of the African continent in the Bantu expansion (never let a nigger lecture you about imperialism), or the Aztecs subjecting the rest of Mexico, Arabs grabbing the Middle East after Muhammed starts his very successful Islamic religion. Or the Mongol hords Mongolizing all of the Euro Asiatic land mass by mass murdering the male population and having orgies. It goes on and on. Many human races have disappeared due to this constant churn - and live on in the genetic code of a conquering people.

Historically inceldom was very standard among lower rungs of society - it destabilizes the society and the solution always was a war to conquer the other guys' foids, aggressive repression of low rank males or forms of sexual market regulation via marriage law, social mores or religious laws. Or a combination of all three.
Nice post, greycel.

the Normans conquered Britain (lol),
@ShySaxon

European history is full this shit. Homo Sapiens cucked Neanderthal men by driving them off their ancestral lands and genetically colonizing their foids. It wasn't the other way around, I assure you. All mayocels thus still retain parts of Neanderthal DNA. Later chariot riding, milk chugging Chad Aryans invaded Europe, Persia and India and displaced the local long-house agrarians. The Ancient Greeks Hellenized large parts of Asia Minor and Mediterranean displacing local elites, culture and bleached the local population, the Romans in turn conquered all of the known Western world and became governing Chad class, the Germanic tribes that razed the Roman Empire and became the first European feudal lords fathering many (illegitimate) children, the Vikings that in turn colonized plots around the North Sea (Frisians are very blond and blue eyed for a reason), the Moors that conquered North Africa and Southern Europe (Spaniards and Southern Italians have a dark complexion for a reason), the Normans conquered Britain (lol), the Spaniards and Portuguese colonized Latin and Middle America and started bleaching the local population en masse (casta system producing hispanic qt.3.14s).

In other parts of the world it's the same. Whether it's the Bantu (actual niggers) colonizing much of the African continent in the Bantu expansion (never let a nigger morally lecture you about imperialism if you are a mayocel) and displacing many unique races, or the Aztecs subjecting the rest of Mexico, Arabs grabbing the Middle East after Muhammed starts his very successful Islamic religion. Or the Mongol hords Mongolizing all of the Euro Asiatic land mass by mass murdering the male population and having orgies unimaginable today. It goes on and on. Many human races have disappeared due to this constant churn - and live on in the genetic code of a conquering people.

history of mankind

history of mankind

This is why incels are mad. They are not part history, are not gonna be, and are aware of it. In the past they didn't have the words to articulate it, just a vague feeling of not belonging - the blackpill gave them the words.

DwD7IeW.jpg

Last edited:

Men simply forgot that women are property, and property doesn't choose, it accepts whoever claims it, especially by force

Men should only bother defending women so long as they own them, there's no point in guarding property that you can't secure and will actively work against you

Shitskin cope. French women fraternizing with German men doesn't mean that the majority of White females are going to racemix shitskins.

There are actual examples of German women that commited suicide rather than allow themselves to be defiled by the Mongol subhumans approaching from the East at the end of the war. Ofcourse when shitskin subhumans rape white women they make sure to cut their fucking heads off or crucify them afterwards.
Based graycel.

Its easy: compete to be the strongest ethnic group around, become the chad ethnicity, get all the women.

Women don't have any personality or Values. They just go with the Chads. So expecting women to have values is low IQ.