Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If my basic needs aren’t being met, and slowly I’m starting to like isolation what does it mean

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Am I used to starvation, am I adapting to this organic world, am I god?

I am god what else can it mean, I’m beyond the suffering of the human condition I am the creator…

I am god.ll

The universe.l.

legit, am I suffering or am I adapting

IMG 8062

Or better yet is this thing in control of me, does it like suffering. I talk to this image quite frequently and hear whispers from it, most of it says “yes, we like making you suffer erenyeager, your crime is simply existing”

“simply existing”

Exist

Existence

What does it mean though,

Existence is pain in thyself
'The lilies and languors of virtue
For the raptures and roses of vice;
Those lie where thy foot on the floor is,
These crown and caress thee and chain,
O splendid and sterile Dolores,
Our Lady of Pain.'

I got so used to being alone that now socialization annoys me. I love loneliness, it calms me and comforts me. No people, no one to hurt you. It means we're fucked.

Based Schizo Post :feelscomfy:

No, its simply means its over for you and you are suffering from main character syndrome

Am I used to starvation, am I adapting to this organic world, am I god?

I am god what else can it mean, I’m beyond the suffering of the human condition I am the creator…

I am god.ll

The universe.l.

legit, am I suffering or am I adapting

View attachment 1290626

Or better yet is this thing in control of me, does it like suffering. I talk to this image quite frequently and hear whispers from it, most of it says “yes, we like making you suffer erenyeager, your crime is simply existing”

“simply existing”

Exist

Existence
You need to get a fucking job

You need to get a fucking job
What's with the job shilling Jew rat did some people resign from your dad's Jew corporation and now you need more slaves

You can survive with less food than usual actually.
You body just need to get used to it. Monks do it to reach enlightenment and be closer to God

No
We need to achieve full employment in the national economy (in mein kraft)
Nah I'm alright working is for faggots and Jews get to sit around in make believe overpaid jobs, that's not full employment, that's full scamming

Nah I'm alright working is for faggots and Jews get to sit around in make believe overpaid jobs, that's not full employment, that's full scamming
MAKE MY FAMILY RICH TOU FILTHY GENTILE WE ARE ABOUT TO FUCKING MAKE EVERYTHING 100x TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE YOU FILTHY GENTILES GODDAMN IT SHOULD ALL BE WORKING IN GULAG DEATH STYLE LABOR CAMP FOR JEWISH OVERLORDS

Your brain's maladaptation to the social challenges you're facing.

Your brain's maladaptation to the social challenges you're facing.
MAKE MY FAMILY RICH TOU FILTHY GENTILE WE ARE ABOUT TO FUCKING MAKE EVERYTHING 100x TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE YOU FILTHY GENTILES GODDAMN IT SHOULD ALL BE WORKING IN GULAG DEATH STYLE LABOR CAMP FOR JEWISH OVERLORDS
No. You are organic.

I'm putting this jude on ignore list

I'll hang myself and then I can't obey you anymore.
You will. I'll transport you to the backrooms kid and you'll be chased by your inner personal demons for my fruity story character development for all of eternity.

Last edited:
I got so used to being alone that now socialization annoys me. I love loneliness, it calms me and comforts me. No people, no one to hurt you. It means we're fucked.
It means we are God

That would be a relief
There's an after party where you are eternally the third wheel.

No ghost pussy for your ghost face. In order to escape you will treat @erenyeager with respect and kindness

You will. I'll transport you to the backrooms kid and you'll be chased by your inner personal demons for my fruity story character development
What if I manage to kill the demon because I kill gays (In Call of Duty Warzone)

What if I manage to kill the demon because I kill gays (In Call of Duty Warzone)
You can't kill yourself again your hell is very abstract and will be an eternal torture chamber for eternity.

Okay, I guess it's time for you to go back to watching garbage slice-of-life anime.

Okay, I guess it's time for you to go back to watching garbage slice-of-life anime.
Incorrect. This is just facts and your organic mushy normies brain is irritated by my outside 6d plus thinking. Why are you sheep always the same.

Waaaahh his ideas doesn't make sense he's schizo.
Stfu nigga you can't even open a portal to the daydream realm the world between worlds so go back and fuck your mundane Fleshlight .

Worship me and begone silly goose

Incorrect. This is just facts and your organic mushy normies brain is irritated by my outside 6d plus thinking. Why are you sheep always the same.

Waaaahh his ideas doesn't make sense he's schizo.
Stfu nigga you can't even open a portal to the daydream realm the world between worlds so go back and fuck your mundane Fleshlight .

Worship me and begone silly goose
What's the point of this?

Transcendental.
Correct. Now go back and make posts about women and repeat the ever echo chamber of fakecels.is or better yet. Find me bill Clinton jew avis.

Correct. Now go back and make posts about women and repeat the ever echo chamber of fakecels.is or better yet. Find me bill Clinton jew avis.
I make posts about poetry, psychology, philosophy, literature, cinema, and a plethora intellectual content you troll. Go back under your bridge.

I make posts about poetry, psychology, philosophy, literature, cinema, and a plethora intellectual content you troll. Go back under your bridge.
Incorrect as usual.

I am a based 165cm nigga of ethereal origin.

You want to be a black and white portrait history muthafucka.

Sooner or later everything you'll do will come back to me. It is the erenyeager law. You are the troll. I am your bridge.

It's over

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back