Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If my 6 foot grandfather hadn't mated with a 4'10 poopskinned goblina, my dad would've been spared of his manletism & I wouldn't have ended up incel.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
In spite of being a poor curry in curryland, my grandfather could've spared his family of subhumanity because unlike most curry niggers who look like zombies, my grandfather was 6 feet in height and fairskinned. With these stats, he had the genetic leverage to acquire a better female specimen than my diminuitive 4'10 pajeeta goblina grandmother, but unfortunately, he lacked a sound sensibility when it came to mate seeking.

Because of my midget goblina grandmother's 4'10 height, my dad turned out manlet and that compromised his mating pool. He could've ended up marrying a much better woman than my mother thereby ensuring that I wouldn't turn out incel, but alas, here we are. I'm manlet, framelet, low T, and diseased. I'm a fucking truecel at the end of my rope, all because of my nincompoop grandfather! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

another reason why female midgets create more incels than manlets themselves.
if someone manages one day to fuck a 4'11" or 4'10" midget girl then the best thing to do is to avoid having any kids.
if my mother married her lookmatch i would have ended up in a way better position than now.

Daily reminder white nationalists always saw India as a warning example for the dangers of race mixing.

plz kill me

:dafuckfeels:

You wouldn't have been an incel if your dad was smart enough to give you HGH like the other curries.

You wouldn't have been an incel if your dad was smart enough to give you HGH like the other curries.
We were too poor for HGH back then. Best solution for would've been for my grandfather to choose a superior mate on his looks level.

I get mogged by Asians daily…

1 mistake can have disastrous consequences

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back