Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If multiverse theory is correct...

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
...then there is a universe in which the SMV of males, not females, is artificially inflated and the females are the ones doomed to inceldom. :feelsokman:

Inb4 "gigacope"

Its bullshit

Like everything else scientists come up with

Remember scientists are the same people who tell us gays and trannies are normal

"Science" always follows the zeitgeist/mainstream, it's never the other way around.

During the nazi-era some German scientists also claimed that jewish blood is caustic.

Physicists don't know how the universe works. They've realized that a probabilistic universe is unlikely, but instead of admitting that they do not know; they keep coming up with nonsensical ideas like the multiverse theory.

Its bullshit

Like everything else scientists come up with

Remember scientists are the same people who tell us gays and trannies are normal
No they don't. (((scientists))) do that, not scientists.

There is also retrocausality theory. For example if you can go back in time and make your mom breed from chad and come back to this time you will find yourself as that new handsome guy and you will have no idea that you ever visited this forum. Opposite can also happen. If you can jump to that universe now for instance through a blackhole where you are a chad then in that timeline your mom had a handsome husband.
That's interesting. It logical that if you changed the past the present would be different tbh.

hope that when i die i can switch to the parallel universe where i won the megamillions lottery

Lucky it's just a theory

Physicists don't know how the universe works. They've realized that a probabilistic universe is unlikely, but instead of admitting that they do not know; they keep coming up with nonsensical ideas like the multiverse theory.
i like this

who gives a fuck. If I am not in that universe it means dog shit to me.

TBH this might seem like lifefuel at first, but in reality, it's suicidefuel. Out of the MILLIONS of universes you could have been born into, you get born into the one where women are awful sluts, and you're a lonely virgin incel. The fact that the other versions of you are living much better lives just makes me want to rope

"Science" always follows the zeitgeist/mainstream, it's never the other way around.

During the nazi-era some German scientists also claimed that jewish blood is caustic.

The multiverse theory is based on other faulty theories like dark matter and energy even though we're not even sure what the fuck they are. More than likely the electric universe model is correct and not this jewish einsteinian model that is accepted today

i give about 0 fucks about other universes, i dont even think i give a fuck about anything that happens withing a 100 mile radius of me

Maybe there's a universe where being ugly is attractive and my alternate self there is a gigachad and I could switch with him