Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Muhammad Married Aisha at 6 and Consummated the Marriage at 8, Why is There so much Pedo Hysteria

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If the ideal man based on the koran enjoyed aisha's warm hole at 8, why is it we punish guys who go after perfectly matured 12-14 year old JB? Especially since girls are reaching puberty at younger and younger ages.

because western feminists told them to raise AOC. and since they are so desperate to appear civilised to their western overlords, so many countries just cuck themselves and instate stupid laws to appease women
in the good old days pensylvania had a AOC of 12 or something

west isn’t sandnigger land (yet)

That's a lie, he never did that. But of course a curry shitskin would spread lies like that. ;)

the teachings of based prophet muhammad have been sadly forgotten

But there isn't nearly as much in the Islamic world. There is a hell lot of it in the west because the west bowed down to the satanic inversion kown as feminism and also bought into insane theories pulled out of the ass of some cocaine crazy secular Jew.

He married her around 17-20

People died younger back then, that's why. Also fuck hindus.

8 is too young man wtf

That's a lie, he never did that. But of course a curry shitskin would spread lies like that. ;)
Screen Shot 2020 06 13 at 33836 PM

Because feminists & other sjw groups like lgbtq don't dare question Islam as they call all white men nazi wife beaters.

Because it's not real. A load of shite to control people. Same with the other one with the burning bush an that fella who could walk on water. Religion is for fucking simpletons.

Religion is giga cope

It literally says "ex-Muslim" you low IQ cow piss consumer.
So what an ex-Muslim can't be knowledgable about the Koran when they are raised in that culture, you idiot. This is another example of your pro-muslim bias and hatred for non-muslims.

Photos or it didn't happen

So what an ex-Muslim can't be knowledgable about the Koran when they are raised in that culture, you idiot. This is another example of your pro-muslim bias and hatred for non-muslims.
I only have dislike for retards like you, not hatred, you are NOT important to me. Also, just because he was Islamic, doesn't mean he's knowledgable. chudur also left Islam, yet he still didn't understand a lot about Islam, which speaks volumes considering he was a hafiz: a person who's memorized the entire Qur'an. Now, go run along and join your next BJP rally you deluded cow piss drinking currycel.

I only have dislike for retards like you, not hatred, you are NOT important to me. Also, just because he was Islamic, doesn't mean he's knowledgable. chudur also left Islam, yet he still didn't understand a lot about Islam, which speaks volumes considering he was a hafiz: a person who's memorized the entire Qur'an. Now, go run along and join your next BJP rally you deluded cow piss drinking currycel.
This is bullshit, unlike you he admits that some muslims don't consider it to be true. And there are multiple branches of islam with multiple schools of thought to say that's not is true all over, takes a huge amount of delusion. More importantly, child marriage is widely practiced in the islamic world, so whether it's intended that way or not, there are still many muslims who accept it as true. Also, you are unable to debate the veracity of the sources, because you know it's correct.

This is bullshit, unlike you he admits that some muslims don't consider it to be true. And there are multiple branches of islam with multiple schools of thought to say that's not is true all over, takes a huge amount of delusion. More importantly, child marriage is widely practiced in the islamic world, so whether it's intended that way or not, there are still many muslims who accept it as true. Also, you are unable to debate the veracity of the sources, because you know it's correct.
Just because others are low IQ enough to say so doesn't mean it's actually true. Kiddie marriages aren't widely practiced in the Islamic world you deluded hindu dindu. JFL where do you get your information from anyway because it's all wrong. Imagine thinking you know better than me about Islam. :feelskek:

Any thoughts on "Aisha and Muhammad - The Movie" produced in 2015 by "TheIslamicThreat.com" ?

It seems to have been produced as anti-Islamic material like it embellishes the idea of Aisha crying/protesting even though there's no reason to assume Mohammed was this aggressive w/ her.

Entirely thing is about 48m long (YouTube has kept it up more than 4 years so far) but attached clip is where things accelerate w/ Aisha.

Islam knows the needs of men. And Allah says don't forbid what I alow and don't allow what I forbid.
A woman is mature when she first has its period.

Photos or it didn't happen

Aisha's age has never been one of controversy among Muslims up until recently. In fact, Aisha herself has been quoted in several hadiths that are considered credible historical sources where she admitted her age at the time of her marriage and consummation of marriage.

"The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. We came to Madinah and stayed among Banu’l-Haarith ibn Khazraj. I fell sick and lost my hair, (then I reovered) and my hair grew down to my earlobes. My mother Umm Roomaan came to me when I was on a swing and some of my friends were with me. She called me loudly and I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted of me. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, as I was gasping for breath, until I had calmed down. Then she took some water and wiped my face and head with it, then she took me into the house. There were some women of the Ansaar in the house, who said: With good wishes and blessings and good luck. She handed me over to them and they adorned me, and suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old." (source)

"I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (source)

The accounts of Mohammed marrying a 6-year-old are no less reliable than those on which the five pillars of Islam are based. The evidence is overwhelming, and it doesn't take one to be a genius to figure out that the hadiths are only being questioned now by some westernized Muslims because the social norms have shifted. In other words, child marriage is now considered "bad", therefore the hadiths are invalid.

In conclusion, the assumption that the ḥadīth of ʿĀisha’s age can be disputed based on the indecency of child marriage is invalid because the concept of childhood did not exist during their time, the age of puberty for some girls was the age of nine, and their culture was simply different. The claims that she was in her teens when she got married do not provide enough strong evidence to discard two explicit ḥadīth in Bukhārī and Muslim, but rather represent attempts to legitimize our own insecurities.

Last edited:
Aisha's age has never been one of controversy among Muslims up until recently. In fact, Aisha herself has been quoted in several hadiths that are considered credible historical sources where she admitted her age at the time of her marriage and consummation of marriage.

"The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. We came to Madinah and stayed among Banu’l-Haarith ibn Khazraj. I fell sick and lost my hair, (then I reovered) and my hair grew down to my earlobes. My mother Umm Roomaan came to me when I was on a swing and some of my friends were with me. She called me loudly and I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted of me. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, as I was gasping for breath, until I had calmed down. Then she took some water and wiped my face and head with it, then she took me into the house. There were some women of the Ansaar in the house, who said: With good wishes and blessings and good luck. She handed me over to them and they adorned me, and suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old." (source)

"I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (source)

The accounts of Mohammed marrying a 6-year-old are no less reliable than those on which the five pillars of Islam are based. The evidence is overwhelming, and it doesn't take one to be a genius to figure out that the hadiths are only being questioned now by some westernized Muslims because the social norms have shifted. In other words, child marriage is now considered "bad", therefore the hadiths are invalid.

Just fuck fuck you're 6yo wife Mohammed!

Love is love....

Map'hammed!

Quoting sand nigger fairytales to prove an argument :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back