Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If most of you hate cucks and beatbucks...

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
From what I read most detest cucks and betas on this site. This leads me to believe that a lot here have an alpha mentality. If something like a zombie apocalypse (can't think right now of a high iq alternative) happened then how many of you would fight to survive? I sometimes wish something like this would happen as it would separate men from cucks. So many soy boys who have ZERO guts and ZERO courage have hot foids because of the easy life everyone has post WW2. Life needs to be tough again so survival of the fittest returns. This is why depression is so high in males due to current society. Thousands of years ago you would be killed off or have foids and friends in the tribe. Now everyone lives in luxurious idleness and depression is rampant. This is not how men are supposed to live.

Nice science fiction.
Is this a draft from your next novel?

I think I'd do pretty well if it was mostly zombies. But if there were a lot of humans still left I'd be fucked.

Point I'm making is if the world went into chaos we would soon see who the real men are. I just notice that very feminine men get hot foids but if WW3 was going on none of these would last 2 seconds. I'm not stating anything new here. I'ts been discussed numerous times before. The baby boomer generation has disgraced the western world.

I hate beatbucks too:feelshmm:

Forget the zombie thing. That really wasn't the crux of my argument lol.

You would be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse.

Would probably eat a bullet if a zombie apocalypse happened ngl.

But not before watching my Stacy neighbor get eaten.

I don't hate cuckolds. I don't agree with what they do, but it's harmless and whatever gets you off.

I despise betabux. They are destroying society.

Put it this way. 2018 a cute foid will get with a pretty boy. If there was civil war and anarchy all around you would they go for the pretty boy or the thug? I actually prefer foids who copulate with thugs instead of pretty boys because at least it makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

Why would I want a war or zombie apocalypse to happen? I'd rather be miserable but comfy in my room

You would be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse.
Maybe. Maybe not. The point being is cavemen were either killed off or had foids and food etc. Depression exists because we are all living in luxurious idleness.

Watch yo language boy.
58C5F7AD 7F77 4614 92CB CCA07875F188

Why would I want a war or zombie apocalypse to happen? I'd rather be miserable but comfy in my room
That's fine then. But I hate the idea of LDAR. Living comfy for the rest of my life is not living IMHO. Nature didn't intend it to be that way.

Depression is rampant because of the toxicity of our air, food, and water.

Zombie Apocalypse is every man for himself, i've seen enough movies and play enough games to know by know. Groups = instant death, while Jill and Leon solo survive alone. Let the zombies kill all the foids and cucks....

Don't play yourself, zombie apocalypse kicks off and we would all be the first to die along with all the betas soyboys and cucks. Chad and Tyrone would be the only ones to live during that scenario since they thrive in those kind circumstances.

It would be like mad max with them hoarding all the excess females in their fortresses. It's the same outcome in either scenario. Whether it's the modern day real world or zombie apocalypse chad would come out on top hoarding all the pussy.

Also we ain't living the "easy life" either shit is as bad as it's ever been we just have more technology now. So it's far from "luxurious" although the idleness and depression is far more prevalent.