Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If men understood foids, all simping would stop immediately

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Foids entire survival depends on hiding their nature and their nature is an ugly, ugly thing.

I can't stress enough how ugly the inside of a foid is. Maybe that's why they hate ugly guys so much, they remind them of their nature.

This is why they're doing anything they can to surround themselves with superficial and beautiful looking shit. Good looking guys, luxury, glamour etc - it is all to distract from their ugly inside and that is why they are super-materialistic. It's basically like using perfume to make a turd smell good. (The fact that they use so many nice smells to hide their fish smell is another factor) :feelshaha:

The inside is ugly as sin indeed but the outside is attractive so most people don't care even if they know how ugly the inside is.

Halo effect is law. Even blackpilled people fall for this shit.

If you read the bible, the Israelites wanted Saul to be a kind despite him being an asshole because he was a tall Chad.

It never changes. Looks are the god with lowcase g of this fallen shitty world.

Judgement day comes for foids/orbitters/the rest just as it comes for us

There will always be the equalizer, the equalizer who cares not for how statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed/gymmaxxed or even how chad you are.. It will come

Unfortunately no

gth282stusc51.jpg

foids are cunning creature and master manipulator, they should be kept in leash. nowadays there is no consequence if the foid loose her virginity.

Please don't
Cope.

Start talking to users who seem based in private and you'll see they simp/worship as much as blue pillers.
Cope, dude please don't externalize your own fragility and weakness on others ok:soy: we are different we are built different.

I'm ded srs, talked with users who always act based but worship foids in PMs, they even simp.
Why are you simping a avi foid?

Ugly men are nonexistant to foids, but foids really fucking despise ugly guys that are aware of the blackpill
Guys that are good lookimg and successful with women never get to see their true nature

Simping is as normal as the very female nature you criticize.

Let's say a population consumes a certain product which costs $10. Scientific research suggests this product may increase the risk of cancer. Population goes wild and no one is willing to consume this product anymore. The industry, afraid of losing money, lowers the price. Now it only costs $4. What will happen? Thousands of people will be motivated to consume it. Cheap product after all. Besides, this product is addicting. People spend money on it. They find themselves thinking about it all the time. Their lives have no meaning without it.

Now, change population for men and product for women. It's essentially the same thing, isn't it? As soon as men start turning their backs on women, they make themselves more available for men. Do you think men can resist this temptation? They can't even overcome masturbation.

The inside is ugly as sin indeed but the outside is attractive so most people don't care even if they know how ugly the inside is.

Halo effect is law. Even blackpilled people fall for this shit.

If you read the bible, the Israelites wanted Saul to be a kind despite him being an asshole because he was a tall Chad.

It never changes. Looks are the god with lowcase g of this fallen shitty world.
Inside matters but not as an outside. Because I don't touch female 'soul' or 'inner world', I touch her skin. I want to sleep with her body, not with her 'character'. Then it comes to sex, it's impossible to deny physicality. Even prostitute would be disgusted by an ugly man, even if she would try to hide that.

Simping isn't natural at all. Have you seen a Chad simp?

Most men are normies.

And Non-Chads won't get pussy even if they simp. In other words, it is totally useless.

Usefulness of simping is another topic. We're discussing whether it's natural or not. I stand by my point that it's natural. Now you may believe men should control this behavior, but claiming it's unnatural is a different statement.

Most men are normies.

Usefulness of simping is another topic. We're discussing whether it's natural or not. I stand by my point that it's natural. Now you may believe men should control this behavior, but claiming it's unnatural is a different statement.
Simping for your wife is natural or the mother of your children.

Simping for random women who are strangers isn't natural at all jfl. :feelskek:

When you were barely surviving in caveman days you sure as hell didn't share food if you didn't 100% get sex in return and then it isn't simping but a transaction.

Inside matters but not as an outside. Because I don't touch female 'soul' or 'inner world', I touch her skin. I want to sleep with her body, not with her 'character'. Then it comes to sex, it's impossible to deny physicality. Even prostitute would be disgusted by an ugly man, even if she would try to hide that.
As long as the woman isn't ugly enough that she gives me a jumpscare, I'd rather have a loyal woman who really loved me (404 I know) than the average disloyal dishonered slut but attractive. I have even fallen in love with below average women, many times actually.

As long as the woman isn't ugly enough that she gives me a jumpscare, I'd rather have a loyal woman who really loved me (404 I know) than the average disloyal dishonered slut but attractive. I have even fallen in love with below average women, many times actually.
Cope. All women are whores, even ugly ones.

Nah. I simply think it's all about men's libido being stronger than their rational thinking.

Simping for your wife is natural or the mother of your children.

Instincts often override rationality. Sexual reproduction leads both members of the species to seek each other and form bonds. Some men have more self-control, but in general they aren't able to fight the feeling and end up simping for women in exchange for attention and sex.

This is natural.

When you were barely surviving in caveman days you sure as hell didn't share food if you didn't 100% get sex in return and then it isn't simping but a transaction.

In this case, it was women simping for men. It can work both ways. I'm not sure about this caveman example, though. Things didn't all come down to sharing food. Sexual selection was motivated mainly by physical traits rather than resources.

I think it's hard to deny the importance of physicality then it comes to sexual attraction. Good-looking females just never showed any interest in us. We live in a completely different universes. But imagine if pretty female just smiled to you and started flirting with you, I doubt you would say no to her. It's impossible unless someone is a complete mentalcel with a damaged brain.

Cope. All women are whores, even ugly ones.
I know, I'm not coping, just talking about hypothetical scenarios.

I think it's hard to deny the importance of physicality then it comes to sexual attraction. Good-looking females just never showed any interest in us. We live in a completely different universes. But imagine if pretty female just smiled to you and started flirting with you, I doubt you would say no to her. It's impossible unless someone is a complete mentalcel with a damaged brain.
Most men are thirsty enough that they can't manage to say no to a foid. From this perspective, inceldom can sometimes be a blessing because normies often get destroyed in many ways by women.

Cope.

Start talking to users who seem based in private and you'll see they simp/worship as much as blue pillers.
Those cucks should be banned.

An "anxious" foid taught me this important lesson. 'Simping' for a manipulative woman who hated me did not end well.

Simping isn't natural at all. Have you seen a Chad simp?

And Non-Chads won't get pussy even if they simp. In other words, it is totally useless.

:bigbrain:

Judgement day comes for foids/orbitters/the rest just as it comes for us
Religion is for the masses alone; rulers need not be bound by it. Indeed, it would be absurd if they were, since the truths proclaimed by religion were a pious fraud.

The correlation between religious fundamentalism and authoritarianism are characterized by low openness to experience, high rigidity, and low cognitive complexity.

There is a direct connection between religiosity and mental illness. Dont fall into that trap.

Religion and schizophrenia

Last edited:
Foids entire survival depends on hiding their nature and their nature is an ugly, ugly thing.

I can't stress enough how ugly the inside of a foid is. Maybe that's why they hate ugly guys so much, they remind them of their nature.

This is why they're doing anything they can to surround themselves with superficial and beautiful looking shit. Good looking guys, luxury, glamour etc - it is all to distract from their ugly inside and that is why they are super-materialistic. It's basically like using perfume to make a turd smell good. (The fact that they use so many nice smells to hide their fish smell is another factor) :feelshaha:
:bigbrain: