Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If life was a sandwish, chads would be the bacon, normies would be the mayo, and I would be the shit

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
Everyone wants bacon in their sandwich

Only fat chicks put mayo in their sandwich

No one puts shit on their sandwish. My skin color looks exactly like the shits i take in my bathroom. I wish I was full black or white, instead of this indian shitskin monstrocity

The world is an unforgiving place OP and I'm so sorry.

its over if you are not a baguette in 2019

its over if you are not a baguette in 2019

I saw a college aged woman posing with a baguette last week like she was throating it, that baguette is more valued than 90% of males.

I saw a college aged woman posing with a baguette last week like she was throating it, that baguette is more valued than 90% of males.
the baguette has had more interaction that the whole forum

the baguette has had more interaction that the whole forum

Yes, yes. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: I saw a Chadguette and realized that it mogged billions of men.

But what if someone likes shit on their sandwich

we are even more worthless than shit

Thanks for noticing.

what great metaphor

if life was a sandwich, incels would be the crust on the bread that everyone pulls off because no one wants to eat it.

if life was a sandwich, incels would be the crust on the bread that everyone pulls off because no one wants to eat it.
I hate the crust.I always take it off

And curries are the corns in the shit.

Ethnics in the West have it bad.

i dont want mayo or bacon or shit on my sandwich tbh