Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If kentaro miura was chang berserk would probably have been finished 10 years ago.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Miura sensei was a genious , his artistic skills were unmatched , But guess what ? He just decided to work on shitty thrash like idolmaster just to earn money , I dont blame him , But if he was a tall chang anime industry probably would gave him much more founds for his projects , Also i think he is still alive and he just faked his death , There is no point of caring about shitty anime media anymore , Everything sucks now and forever.

Thanks globohomo corp , fuck this reality. fucking tryhard humans pieces of shit always have to ruin everything :feelsclown:

I don't think a chad would have a mind dark and creative enough to produce art like berserk

I don't think a chad would have a mind dark and creative enough to produce art like berserk

i said chang , chads are different than changs.

tbh most are too happy. Only Chad who could pull this, I could imagine would be one who looked fat ungroomed and shitty hair and shit but later cleaned up + weight loss and was found to be good looking

tbh most are too happy. Only Chad who could pull this, I could imagine would be one who looked fat ungroomed and shitty hair and shit but later cleaned up + weight loss and was found to be good looking
yeah berserk are depressing as shit. I can't imagine someone having a life worse than Guts tbh even though hes a gigachad

yeah berserk are depressing as shit. I can't imagine someone having a life worse than Guts tbh even though hes a gigachad

medieval gigachad with shitty luck , i rather be him than myself

If he were chang berserk prob wouldn't have been done :feelskek:
No dark/gloomy inspiration, too busy getting laid

If he was a chang, he would be a douchebag fuckin holes left and right and living life in ultra easy mode instead of some shut-in mangaka. Changs dont do that shit.

His name was Miura Kentaro, not Kentaro Miura. Also, you should refer to him as Kentaro-san instead.