Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If Juggernaut Law wasn't a thing, would we still be virgins?

Do you think you would be a virgin if Juggernaut Law didn't exist?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Juggernaut Law

If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

Do you think you'd have a girlfriend or at least one lay if Juggernaut Law wasn't a thing?

Last edited:
I wish I could say no, but yes.

I'm a perma-NEET
I'm a 5'6 manlet
I'm sub5 looks
I have aspergers and agoraphobia
I have bad stretch marks
I have just so much shit wrong with me

Even without juggernaut law I'm just not at all desirable to anyone tbh.

yes. my SMV is extremely low and i have zero redeemable physical or mental attributes.

Yes because ugly girls would rather be alone than with us

If the juggernaut law wasn't real, there'd just be a lot more fembots, the majority of this forum are too high inhib to ask out their looksmatch.

No, because then "Just lower your standards bro!" would be legitimate advice we could use. But as it stands you're competing with Chad for even the lowest tier foids.

I think I'd have some lays. I've chased like 10 girls that are 3-4s like me, I'd have to think at least one would have given me the time of the day.

Yes because I am ugly, dumb, broke and naive. I literally have nothing to offer.