Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Japan was able to make peace with the US during WW2 and keep their gains in WW2, ricecels would've had an asian ethnostate.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
Before I was an incel, I hated the Japanese as I was told by my mom how they tried to erase Korean culture and how they performed war crimes during their campaigns in Korea, China, and the other asian countries as they tried to form their empire.

Now that I've been blackpilled, I see history through different lenses. There could've been so much benefits for us ricecels under Japanese Imperial rule. Before I get into the benefits, I'll explain why I believe Japan should've united the asian countries under their rule.

1. Most asian countries during the rising of the Japanese Empire were either on the decline or already ruled by westerns, while Japan didn't let the west have influence on them.

I'll start with China. The last Chinese Imperial dynasty was basically destroyed by the invading western powers (Boxer Rebellion), resulting in the split into communist and nationalist forces in China, and ultimately resulting into the China we have today, controlled by the communist elites who don't care about the well being of the Chinese.

Next is the southeastern asian countries such as Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia. Most of them were already under control of western countries, especially France, during the rise of the Japanese Empire.

Finally, I'll talk about Korea. Korea had already been declining due to weak rulers and bad government policies. Western countries could see the decline of Korea, and some western countries, such as the US and France, even attacked Korean forts in an attempted to increase influence in Korea, which is why Korea tried to establish itself as an empire, to declare that Korea had some power, but it was too late. Japan saw this as well, and since Korea was the closest to Japan, they were able to annex Korea as a Japanese colony.

From this, we can see that most asian countries had lost the power to fight back against the west, and the only country that had the power to do so was Japan.

2. Although the Japanese wouldve tried to erase other asian identities, look at us ricecels now. We are looked as subhuman men compared to white men.

Imagine a pan-asian empire known for its martial proweness. Wouldnt it be better to be feared and respected by the world than be looked upon as 2nd rate humans? I'm pretty sure most asians who know of the history of WW2 and what the Japanese did against us, but we were weak and they were strong. You have to accept that. Under Japanese rule, other asians couldve learned from the Japanese and couldve become strong, but look at us now. Most Koreans are either sleepercels or too feminine to be men. The Chinese are brainwashed by the communist elite. Most of the southeastern Asian men are looked as subhuman. Japan is losing the amount of men going into the workforce as birthrates go down and more and more men become "herbivore men."

Imagine how better us ricecels couldve been if we liven in a pan asian empire led by the Japanese. We couldve become strong, feared by the world, but look at us now.

3. Under a pan-asian empire/ethnostate, we couldve controlled our women from monkey branching to white men.

In our modern degenerate society, the white man is held up as the pinnacle man. Best genetics, best looks, more confidence, etc. Asians are looked at skinny men who can't even win a fight against women. As a result, asian women dont even consider us as potential mates and instead they worship the white man. In an asian ethnostate, we couldve had the ability to reel asian women in, make them respect us, prevent their monkey branching. We couldve also prevented asian women to be sluts and whores. Hell, there is even a term for this called "ABG," or asian baby girl. This term refers to how asian women, while innocent virgins leaving highschool and entering college, are introduced to this degenerate society and become sluts and whores.

I'd like to add that I am not blaming white men for our problems. Like the Japanese of the past, white men were strong and they took an advantage of it. (Imperialism) I'm advocating for the segregation of our races, as most of our problems come from the fact that we cannot control our women, making us feel disenfranchised by society due to the total lack of attention/sex from the opposite gender.

I hate how the US forced Japan to make women have voting rights... The west has been degenerate for a long time.

Japan used to be what now the Muslims are known to be, violent suicidal warriors with a culture incomprehensible to the western world.
The Japanese soul was broken in 1945

But then anime may never have been invented 0_0

Well, anime is a good cope and all, but it is just that. Cope. Cope for incels in this degenerate society
Yh incels would still exist in other parts of the world tbh. So we need cope

Even if Japan had managed to sign a peace treaty with the allies, it would’ve been the same as it had happened in real life.

Their size would’ve been reduced to what it used to be in the 1880s before the first Sino-Japanese War.

Yh incels would still exist in other parts of the world tbh. So we need cope
That is true, but I believe that most of inceldoms problem's wouldve been fixed if we had more control of our women. Instead of coping, I wish we could have the ability to actually fix the true underlying problems in society.

That is true, but I believe that most of inceldoms problem's wouldve been fixed if we had more control of our women. Instead of coping, I wish we could have the ability to actually fix the true underlying problems in society.
What's the point of being married to a wife who don't love you. Tbh I don't think control is the answer if ur wife won't love u anyways

Axis should've won WWII, inceldom would've been more controlled.

Japan the Light of Asia
Japan the Leader of Asia
Japan the Protector of Asia
Gerakan 3a

That's true, there were strong pan-Asian sentiments among Japanese nationalists and many of them considered their conquest of Asia to be a racial war between the European colonial powers and the Asian race. Even if the Japanese had tried to eradicate native cultures, at least they would have been replaced with a fellow Asian culture, instead of being replaced with degenerate western liberalism like what actually happened with most of East-Asia after the war.

You seem to mistakenly be assuming that the Japanese empire had any more interest in keeping their conquered subjects alive than the Nazis did.

Just that, an imaginary dream. Japan freed some areas from European dominance only for the purpose of exploiting them in the same or even more brutal fashion. The Nazis rolled over eastern Europe and technically freed the population from a hostile tyranny under communism only to kill and starve them the next day, and this is also the Japanese empire's relation to asia. Pan-asianism led by Japan could never have worked because the empire saw the people it conquered as inferior slaves.

Yes, I know that Japan wouldve commited more genocides against its conquered people, but Japan was the only country that tried to achieve a pan asian empire. I just wish that in an alternate universe, some other asian country tried to unite the asian countries under one flag, but now im just straying off into ficition.

Inceldom discussion :feelsseriously::kys:

Soviet Union would of conquered Japan and created the perfect Eurasian state.

I'd like to add that I am not blaming white men for our problems. Like the Japanese of the past, white men were strong and they took an advantage of it. (Imperialism) I'm advocating for the segregation of our races, as most of our problems come from the fact that we cannot control our women, making us feel disenfranchised by society due to the total lack of attention/sex from the opposite gender.
Based bro. I blame Amerilards and the eternal Anglo personally, they always fight for global cuckery.

no, the western powers wanted to crush china and japan no matter what, look at the 1800s

the only way out for them was to not be retarded and win the war

Everyone lost WW2.
The only winners were the ((J's)).

Truth bomb here.

They were given land as a reward for being too weak to fight. I bet this never happened before in all history of mankind.

Last edited:
i love the west but the west has always been shallow

I hate how the US forced Japan to make women have voting rights... The west has been degenerate for a long time.
And people say the US is based. The US is more cucked than Canada, Germany, England, Sweden, France, Norway, Denmark, Finland and all the other cucked countries.

And people say the US is based. The US is more cucked than Canada, Germany, England, Sweden, France, Norway, Denmark, Finland and all the other cucked countries.
the south is only a little better. the mass produced mayonnaise white bread smelling north is the issue. and california

precisely globalism detests nationalisms, now it is much more difficult than before to make such a project. Everything was lost in WW2.

ww2 was the fucking end of the world for everyone tbh.

the west became fucking cucked.
europe and ussr killed off all their chad warrior genes
japan got obliterated and their centuries long traditions were replaced by fucking burger king and CUCK ANIME
china got overran by Mao and his retarded theories

globalists fucked everyone and everything in the name of big business

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back