Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If it's about personality, why isn't being gay a choice?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THESE PEOPLE?

You can get intelligence, sense of humor, etc. in other people who are the same sex as you (well, in reality, only if you're a man...but let's just play along for the sake of exposing the hilarious illogic). Why is there such thing as heterosexuality, then? Why isn't everyone bisexual, since you can supposedly sexually attract someone without looks?

It's especially hilarious how the "looks aren't everything" fucktards are the same people who encourage trannies to get their surgeries (and often are trannies themselves, if IT is any indication).

Why would you even bother if someone can just fall in love with you for your brain, no matter what you look like? They'll fall in love with your "male/female brain" and then go-go gadget dick/clit...instant arousal.

Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

kljfdsajklafdslafdslfadslfadsl;fads
lkjdfsal;fadsl;fadslafdslfadslfadlfadl;
ljkdfsaladfs;adfsladfslkjadfsl;adfslafdsl;fadsl;afdslafdslafdslfadsafdsladfslafdslaa

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

High IQ thread.

If it were really about personality age wouldn't matter, biological sex wouldn't matter, being acid faced wouldn't matter, the list goes on.

I'm not attracted to good looking men, a man can look good but not have his good looks affect me. So sexuality still counts.

I'm not attracted to good looking men, a man can look good but not have his good looks affect me. So sexuality still counts.

Yeah, you're attracted to good-looking women.

If you found the male aesthetic sexually attractive, you would be gay.

The only thing worse than being a fag is being a cuck.

Yeah, you're attracted to good-looking women.

If you found the male aesthetic sexually attractive, you would be gay.

I'm attracted to good looking women, but what I'm saying is, someone else could say "I'm having sex with this man even though he's not that good looking. I appreciate other parts of him." And then you could say "Well have sex with this woman, she exhibits those same traits, but is a woman. And she's good looking." They could then say "No thanks, I'm not gay. Even though she's technically good looking, what matters is that she's a woman and I'm not gay."

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is only paralleled by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

Lemony is a homosexual. He enjoys fluttering his wrists, lisping, and going "tsk!" He decided to become a homosexual the day he decided to corn hole the dog.
He is desperately unhappy because he is a homosexual.

Until the 1960's, homosexuality was rightly considered a mental disorder.

here is a bump 4 ur high IQ

When people say it’s your personality, what it actually means is that they want a good looking person to have a good personality. If a woman says she wants a nice guy. She actually means she wants a nice person who is a chad.

When people say it’s your personality, what it actually means is that they want a good looking person to have a good personality. If a woman says she wants a nice guy. She actually means she wants a nice person who is a chad.

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is only paralleled by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

Lemony is a homosexual. He enjoys fluttering his wrists, lisping, and going "tsk!" He decided to become a homosexual the day he decided to corn hole the dog.
He is desperately unhappy because he is a homosexual.

Until the 1960's, homosexuality was rightly considered a mental disorder.
Based and E. Michael Jones pilled

Personality only matters when you're a normie and it pushes you to the "fuckable" level. If you're a Chad or incel, personality makes absolutely no difference.