Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Doc about loneliness in the GAY AREA

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhueW7JIQg

MAN JOSE has to be the most culturally bereft shithole I've ever seen. If you aren't racist against curries and chinks, you would be if you stepped foot in here.

2024 05 17 03 10 45 Why is Silicon Valley so Lonely in 2024  This is What 4 Locals Told Me   Y

This top comment is completely accurate. MAN JOSE is full of rich gook chink curry incels that make a fuck ton of money only to be able to afford a generic 1 bedroom apt, or small family home worth 4 million, buy cheap ugly furniture, or just sleep in an air mattress and only eat at IN N OUT. Everyone there is completely racist and xenophobic. Not even cool in a stupidly brazen way like Alabama, more like a cowardly way where you just give everyone a racist cold shoulder.

Nobody has friends or feel trust toward their fellow neighbor. IF YOU ARE A CHINK YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE, if you are white you hate non whites, if you are a fucking faggot you hate straights. A cesspool full of unhappy people barely tolerating each other so they can economically compete with each other at the highest level, and only fucking winners are the jetsetter investors out fucking whores someplace cooler like Dubai or Miami that occasionally check in with upper management.

Last edited:
No sympathy. Area of Jews and all sorts of degenerates.