Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If its about personality IT then why

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Why where my bullies in highschool when alone with me a lot nicer (i was not bigger and stronger than them) where social status was no factor with few exceptions. Hell when waiting for the city bus me and one lived on the same street we started talking it was obvious he did it because it was the socially acceptable thing i got him to agree to just ignore my existence in most instances. Considering I generally kept my head down pretty sure it was due to lookism and not being NT.

Also curious fellow cels anyone of you experience anything like that.

Please go to their subreddit if you want to talk to them.

Please go to their subreddit if you want to talk to them.
Thats gay also they wont respond to this as its a reasonable point hell its not even "sexist" as it was about human interactions in general. These interactions where entirely with males tho guess one could argue toilets being out of the equation was a factor.

Stop trying to debate with retards.

They only made fun of the physical attributes I couldn't change about myself, yet my mum will deny the importance of looks

I knew a sociopath kid who literally turned cigarettes on people and would steal a poor kids shirt and pee on it until that kid quit school.

That sociopath is a married engineer. The kid? Couldnt find shit about him on social media

I knew a sociopath kid who literally turned cigarettes on people and would steal a poor kids shirt and pee on it until that kid quit school.

That sociopath is a married engineer. The kid? Couldnt find shit about him on social media
Moms of cels try to cope that their son isn't a genetic failure