Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If it were possible to go Godmode in real life, what would you do?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
In GTA Online there are Godmode glitches that let you be invincible. If there were real life phenomenon that allowed such powers, what would you do with said inability to die?

stop time and take a break from this shit

Spending waaaaaay too much time about thinking wtf I would do

Kill every lifeform and then live forever

terrorize countries until they paid me insane amounts of money and provided me with whatever resources I wanted to prevent me from destroying their country.

Eat and steal everything I want, then kill one person for lulz in Gran Turismo 4. Have huge regrets for several weeks. Kill another person. Lather, rinse repeat minimizing the breaks between murders, until I get impressive combos and items in Colin McRae Dirt

Kill People Who I Hate And Steal Everything I Wanted.

I'd stop time and grope my oneitis

thanos snap and turn myself into an attractive version of myself, rewind time to 10 years ago

rewind time to 10 years ago
84FEA2CF 501E 4BFE B0A2 FCB2314B5299

That sounds good and all until you decide to go on a rampage and flaunt your powers so the government sends their spooks to capture and detain you for experimentation. You may not be able to die but you‘d wish you were dead when they cut you open for the 100th time like a high school frog dissection to find out your secret

I'd help my family and help the random poorcels and childten from the streets, then i will Chadmaxx, musclemaxx, drugmaxx, fightmaxx and bully and mog for no reason every normie i see and fuck so many foids

Become an mma fighter and make a living in the ufc

Probably break into secret research locations and steal the jetpack

Go back in Time and change some things, or pause Time and steal drugs and money

Go ER on foids.

I would just nuke the whole planet and create my own planet and have my own rules and have all my family be with me I would fix my ugly appearance. I would create monster girls, dragon girls and dead girls and have a harem. I would become a fucking chad and have all the girls respect me.

biggest eEr ever in history

That sounds good and all until you decide to go on a rampage and flaunt your powers so the government sends their spooks to capture and detain you for experimentation. You may not be able to die but you‘d wish you were dead when they cut you open for the 100th time like a high school frog dissection to find out your secret
This is true. If you're captured you're not making it out