Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If it wasn´t for intramural soccer my life would be insufferable

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I cope through soccer; it is the only space that I can express my masculinity the way that I want without feeling castrated because of the feminized nature of college campuses in America. I scream, shout, tackle, and punch walls every time I failed: there´s no one judging me for that. I finally feel free from the constraints of living in a campus were woman served as the dominant force and have some kind of diplomatic immunity. I mean, even the female players (bc of Title IX you need to have girls in your team) in my intramural team need to adapt to the masculine norms inherent to sports or they´ll failed miserable, so i´m even comfortable among them, which is hard to belief.

Anyway, this is under the "whitepill" because I feel it serves a programatic-ethical role of conducing us towards a better life, for sure.

Cope. I was rejected by the foid I worked with at the intramural soccer program at my university. :feelsrope:

keep coping buddy boyoo keep coping

Cope. I was rejected by the foid I worked with at the intramural soccer program at my university. :feelsrope:

That makes no sense, try to see if there are teams available, even if you are bad people are pretty okay with that in intramural soccer, just don´t be afraid of the ball.

Soccer is the most incel friendly sport

Soccer is the most incel friendly sport
Yeah, i´m pretty sure everyone can play: skinny, tall, and even "manlets", and if you´re pretty good you can ascend through it although it is extremely hard.

Intramural soccer and a robotics student group were pretty much the only ways I socialized in college :dafuckfeels:

Intramural soccer and a robotics student group were pretty much the only ways I socialized in college :dafuckfeels:

I already recognized that I´m going to be a virgin, might as well de-centered the question of sex from my life.

i was ludicrously bad at soccer, only sport i ever did well in were batting sports jfl

One of the best sports for manlets :smonk:

Fakecel for having the brains to play sports.
Most incels aren't into sports.
Sports are normie shit.

Soccer is gay, people dive if you touch them

how can you enjoy team sports as an incel

Its good to have distractions from the never ending pain of Life as an Incel