Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If it was socially acceptable would u wear an actual face mask like this irl?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Like one that covers your entire face and leaves no distinguishing features. I think this would be nice ngl becus ugly incel. If you are average height or above you could seem like a mysterious slayer perhaps. but it wouldnt really help if you were manlet or framelet. I guess rn because of corona you can wear a normal mask and sunglasses but thats not rly the same thing

Lol.
Actually if it was a holograph yeah

I feel like it would be hard to breath in that thing, no?

I'd wear the one from Vanilla Sky.

Vanilla sky

I'd wear this
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/05/8d/48/058d4862662ee1f893a21e522f53f3a1.jpg

View attachment 440103

Like one that covers your entire face and leaves no distinguishing features. I think this would be nice ngl becus ugly incel. If you are average height or above you could seem like a mysterious slayer perhaps. but it wouldnt really help if you were manlet or framelet. I guess rn because of corona you can wear a normal mask and sunglasses but thats not rly the same thing
You may be able to pass some non attention seeking masks now with "the covid 19 pandemy"

Probably yeah. I am a clandestine fuck by nature. Making myself even more anon than now would be a plus

and look like a giga autist? i'll pass

sure , who cares , bunch of retards wearing cloths on their mouth because they got told so

no fucking ass would wear a mask ever , if there wasnt media pushing it on a global scale

fucking brainwashed monkeys.

No tbh

it would get pretty stuffy and hot wearing a mask like that all the time

sure , who cares , bunch of retards wearing cloths on their mouth because they got told so

no fucking ass would wear a mask ever , if there wasnt media pushing it on a global scale

fucking brainwashed monkeys.
I wear it not because I was told so. I wear it to hide my ugliness.

no i would wear this mask with sunglasses

yeah ill go for this one
Ep296IchigoHollowMask

Like one that covers your entire face and leaves no distinguishing features.
Yes, of course I would.
but it wouldnt really help if you were manlet or framelet.
Well. I'm 5'10/178 and a framelet. :incel: But I think it still probably could work for me.

Probably something like this

Or this

View attachment 440103

In my state yes. Absolutely.

Even before losing half my face. Yes. Absolutely.