Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If it exists, write down the worst events / parts that happened in your life regarding foids.

I'll copy and paste from the other times I wrote it long ago if no one minds:

Between 10 and 16 my life was utter shit. I lost the friendship with my best friend because he was my neighbor and my grandmother had a serious fight with his mom. My grandfather died and my family's finances worsened, I had to go to a public school which was absolute hell. Bullying everywhere, stolen stuff, actual criminals in my school. I almost got raped once and got beaten by a girl (didn't hit back because I was a pussy who thought one shouldn't hit girls).

In middle school I was bullied a lot. I remember a girl that I liked back then, she treated me like absolute horse manure.

Once she was with a group of classmates playing something that consistent of passing a piece of paper through kissing to the next person in the circle. A friendly popular guy invited me, but she said: "if he's joining, I'm leaving", so the group implicitly decided to cancel my invitation.

There was another time when I drew myself how I imagined in the future. She picked up my drawing, wrote "ugly" all over it and also the name of the guy she liked with hearts around it.

She also told me that liking me would be like liking a cockroach.

I also got beaten up by another girl in 6th grade, and didn't hit back because I had that cuck mindset that you can't hit a girl.

Also got humiliated constantly by popular guys, not Chads though. Never got seriously beaten up though (punches to the face, broken nose, etc)

My head was always considerably big in proportion to my frame. I was called stuff like "dinosaur head", "traquinas" (it's a brand of cookies in Brazil that used to have a propaganda where the kids' heads turn into giant traquinas cookies after eating it).

I was nicknamed "fly" by normies for a while, when I inquired why, they told me "I don't know man, you're just ugly!".

I got second place in a contest of most undesirable guy in my class at 6th grade.

I'll copy and paste from the other times I wrote it long ago if no one minds:

Between 10 and 16 my life was utter shit. I lost the friendship with my best friend because he was my neighbor and my grandmother had a serious fight with his mom. My grandfather died and my family's finances worsened, I had to go to a public school which was absolute hell. Bullying everywhere, stolen stuff, actual criminals in my school. I almost got raped once and got beaten by a girl (didn't hit back because I was a pussy who thought one shouldn't hit girls).

In middle school I was bullied a lot. I remember a girl that I liked back then, she treated me like absolute horse manure.

Once she was with a group of classmates playing something that consistent of passing a piece of paper through kissing to the next person in the circle. A friendly popular guy invited me, but she said: "if he's joining, I'm leaving", so the group implicitly decided to cancel my invitation.

There was another time when I drew myself how I imagined in the future. She picked up my drawing, wrote "ugly" all over it and also the name of the guy she liked with hearts around it.

She also told me that liking me would be like liking a cockroach.

I also got beaten up by another girl in 6th grade, and didn't hit back because I had that cuck mindset that you can't hit a girl.

Also got humiliated constantly by popular guys, not Chads though. Never got seriously beaten up though (punches to the face, broken nose, etc)

My head was always considerably big in proportion to my frame. I was called stuff like "dinosaur head", "traquinas" (it's a brand of cookies in Brazil that used to have a propaganda where the kids' heads turn into giant traquinas cookies after eating it).

I was nicknamed "fly" by normies for a while, when I inquired why, they told me "I don't know man, you're just ugly!".

I got second place in a contest of most undesirable guy in my class at 6th grade.
Probably the most brutal thing I have read on this forum.