Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if inceltear advice is so ''good'' then why is their sub full of incels with ''good personality''?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
i mean isn't it funny that the type of ''people'' that give advice on inceltear are mostly 20+ year old incels that never got laid?

if their advice is so good why are they still virgin?

if they have good personality and apparently according to them foids like ''good personality'' then why are they still virgin?

same shit with r/incelexit

daily IT thread btw

it's good advice for becoming a homo out of frustration like Jack Peterson

Good personality talking points from foids is much like picking yourself up by your bootstraps by boomers in a dilapidated collapsing national economy, being that a majority of foids were raised by boomers this shouldn't surprise any of us as they've pretty much have taken up all their mannerisms and just like the boomer who strikes you down out of pain of a collapsing national economy the foid strikes you down with a collapsing sexual market economy as she shrieks out in pain, "Just improve your personality inkwell." This is what we call, baffling people with bullshit, and foids are experts at this. And notice how she freaks out and recoils in horror when you call her a heartless whore for in her mind she thinks, "Oh no, I've been found out." :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

In all honesty, you know, when this shitshow of a society really collapses ushering in the postmodern fallout of a new global Dark Age I will take great personal satisfaction verbally skewering foids everywhere.

Foids: "Help me, I'm starving where I've been kicked out onto the streets trying to avoid all the violent mobs everywhere."

Me: "Well, that's not my fucking problem, is it? Have you tried bettering your own personality lately to increase your survival odds?" Revenge is a dish best served cold frens, motherfucking iced cold. :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Good personality talking points from foids is much like picking yourself up by your bootstraps by boomers in a dilapidated collapsing national economy, being that a majority of foids were raised by boomers this shouldn't surprise any of us as they've pretty much have taken up all their mannerisms and just like the boomer who strikes you down out of pain of a collapsing national economy the foid strikes you down with a collapsing sexual market economy as she shrieks out in pain, "Just improve your personality inkwell." This is what we call, baffling people with bullshit, and foids are experts at this. And notice how she freaks out and recoils in horror when you call her a heartless whore for in her mind she thinks, "Oh no, I've been found out." :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

In all honesty, you know, when this shitshow of a society really collapses ushering in the postmodern fallout of a new global Dark Age I will take great personal satisfaction verbally skewering foids everywhere.

Foids: "Help me, I'm starving where I've been kicked out onto the streets trying to avoid all the violent mobs everywhere."

Me: "Well, that's not my fucking problem, is it? Have you tried bettering your own personality lately to increase your survival odds?" Revenge is a dish best served cold frens, motherfucking iced cold. :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
im also eager to see this clownworld shithole to end anytime soon and trust me it will, thankfully, because i can't stand the levels of retardation and degeneracy this world is accelerating to. although how are u sure the crisis that is coming is not going to affect you as well? i hope you have a plan B, in my case im afraid i don't.

im also eager to see this clownworld shithole to end anytime soon and trust me it will, thankfully, because i can't stand the levels of retardation and degeneracy this world is accelerating to. although how are u sure the crisis that is coming is not going to affect you as well? i hope you have a plan B, in my case im afraid i don't.
I'm a crazy person, we can take a barren wasteland and turn it into an oasis. Finally, I'll be able to manage my own hours for once. :feelsjuice:

XD