Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If Incels.is goes under, where is there left to go?

we can try bitmessage, gonna be near impossible to set up for linuxcels

Site is being closed off?? :cryfeels::cryfeels: ...It was a pleasure to meet you, fellow brocels :feelscry:

:feelsrope:

I'll gladly make new forums/a forum (with external file hosting only/hotlinking) with zero qualms, but only if some members financially chip in.

For example, to host this site would probably, as is, cost over $100 per month with a setup I'd have for it -- so I'd need contributors. Also, the effort of setting everything up + maintaining it (or having someone else do that) would probably cost more, so money's the only issue (as always).

There’s Wizchan but everyone be aware it’s full of literal faggots, trannies, troons and fur fags now that the mods won’t do anything about and you may even get approached to be someone’s boyfriend if you go there these days.

Same for r9k.

8kun seems our best bet but it’s a thoroughly neutered and cucked version of 8chan so bare that in mind also.

Lastly you could all LARP as scorned divorcées (sex havers) and perhaps find a new forum home on some mgtow boards out there in so doing but I’m not sure if mgtow even has forum communities anymore.

i dont want to go anywhere else :fuk:

meet women irl and ascend:soy:

[UWSL]It's like a jungle sometimes, it[/UWSL][UWSL] makes me wonder how I keep from going under[/UWSL]

When in doubt, visit r/IncelTear to find out which incel site they are outraging about. That's literally what I did when incels.co went offline and I thought the site had been nuked for a couple of months.

Or we could run a poll to see which forum we should mass infiltrate when we experience the shutdown.
unironically somebody should make one asap before more brocels leave

There's that sub on Saidit, though I don't know how reliable that would be.
When in doubt, visit r/IncelTear to find out which incel site they are outraging about. That's literally what I did when incels.co went offline and I thought the site had been nuked for a couple of months.
Sweet irony right there

Last edited:
I'll gladly make new forums/a forum (with external file hosting only/hotlinking) with zero qualms, but only if some members financially chip in.

For example, to host this site would probably, as is, cost over $100 per month with a setup I'd have for it -- so I'd need contributors. Also, the effort of setting everything up + maintaining it (or having someone else do that) would probably cost more, so money's the only issue (as always).
i heard serge gets donation and makes money off running ads and 'premium' on his other sides, which is how he keeps this one up

There's literarily nowhere else like this place.

Source?

View attachment 548836
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:took me 10 seconds to see that it's full of cucks and simps
I mean, harming babies is wrong. It’s not cucked to be against hurting babies, regardless of gender but I don’t give a fuck if bad things happen to a teenage whore or adult whore for example.
In case anyone didn't know, today @Master resigned. His entire account has been scrubbed from the forum. He's not even a "deleted user." He's a "Guest," which I think must be a first for the forum. Also? All of @SergeantIncel 's posts have been deleted. Which really makes me question what's gonna happen with that survey.

All of this happened in the wake of that New York Times "doxx." If it's even real. Nothing has been confirmed or denied. But even as Master jumps ship and Sarge cleans up his act, people are swearing this means nothing and everything's gonna be fine. I just have my doubts. @mental_out has/had his doubts too, and he's an ex-mod.

You might be thinking "Well I'll go to Lookism if the Incels.is family of forums goes down." But in the wake of the Michigan shooting, that forum is gone too.

In the words of Brian Williams, the darkness on the edge of town has found its way to the main roads. Better start preparing now. Because I know none of us want to go back to Reddit for this. There is no home for us there.
Serge and Master are fucked. :/

Last edited:
Yep. Telegram is waaay safer than this page here lol...
Not really. They have strict rules against violent talk. I've seen many groups get banned there.

Plus they require you're phone number and contacts list info....

As much as I like the free cool books and such I've found there. I'm not putting my clean new phone number or contact list up for view...

It's not that secure.

"Briar" is secure. It's decentralized. But they want your phone #

There's brax.me. all you need is a login to use it

I was just going to back to r9k and try not to cry about how shit it's become:fuk:

Some of you niggas DM me your discord groups or what ever the fuck you guys use to talk on outside of .is.
I don't want to lose you brocels
Same
True tbh

Last edited:
Serge is gone:cryfeels:

There's always .net.

Whatever happens I hope they don't kill the forums overnight, but allow me (and others) to PM people that I'd like to keep contact with first.
we can hop over to ***(dot)su, incels (d0t) net and blackpill(dot)club

can't add a period or it will get censored automatically by this site

There’s Wizchan but everyone be aware it’s full of literal faggots, trannies, troons and fur fags now that the mods won’t do anything about and you may even get approached to be someone’s boyfriend if you go there these days.

Same for r9k.
yeah r9k is a shithole and an example as to why we need gatekeeping
8kun seems our best bet but it’s a thoroughly neutered and cucked version of 8chan so bare that in mind also.
as long as it's gatekeeped and i call foids whores it's good for me.
Lastly you could all LARP as scorned divorcées (sex havers) and perhaps find a new forum home on some mgtow boards out there in so doing but I’m not sure if mgtow even has forum communities anymore.
i think mgtow made their own website maybe?

Those morons actually believe this is where the shooters go to hang out? Bro they're probably scheming. Like Wings of redemption

I have no clue. Lookism is full of Chads, /r9k/ is full of normies and psyoppers, Reddit is full of gaslighting pieces of shit, Ruqqus and Saidit are ran by cucks, I'm too young to be on wizardchan, and all the other incel forums aren't that alive.

I have no clue. Lookism is full of Chads, /r9k/ is full of normies and psyoppers, Reddit is full of gaslighting pieces of shit, Ruqqus and Saidit are ran by cucks, I'm too young to be on wizardchan, and all the other incel forums aren't that alive.
does lookism allow foids right? :feelsugh:

does lookism allow foids right? :feelsugh:
I remember the last time I stepped foot on Lookism (three years ago), I did see a couple women.

They're there, but their far and few in between.

I remember the last time I stepped foot on Lookism (three years ago), I did see a couple women.

They're there, but their far and few in between.
i wonder how inkwels and normie/chad/chad-lite narcissists behave between eachother

it wouldn't be different than r9k at all, besides the fact that it doesn't allow trannies and you can't samefag with a VPN and you can block the psyop autists unlike 4chan.

but either way if the site goes down i would move to lookism either way

Last edited:
today @Master resigned. His entire account has been scrubbed from the forum. He's not even a "deleted user." He's a "Guest," which I think must be a first for the forum.

Also? All of @SergeantIncel 's posts have been deleted.

@mental_out has/had his doubts too, and he's an ex-mod.

Serge must still be active, on December 2nd Fat Link said he approved my December Wives thread.

If all the old mods are retiring it's about time you promoted in some new leaders. :feelsthink:

Serge must still be active, on December 2nd Fat Link said he approved my December Wives thread.

If all the old mods are retiring it's about time you promoted in some new leaders. :feelsthink:

That was December 2nd. We're talking about today.

Anyway, @Fat Link is the new Master anyway, for now. Unless his mysterious angel investor wants to step in and fly the plane.

Not really. They have strict rules against violent talk. I've seen many groups get banned there.

Plus they require you're phone number and contacts list info....

As much as I like the free cool books and such I've found there. I'm not putting my clean new phone number or contact list up for view...

It's not that secure.

"Briar" is secure. It's decentralized. But they want your phone #

There's brax.me. all you need is a login to use it
What? They dont have strict rules against anything bro. Im on Telegram all day. Trust me. Its the only place where free speech is kinda accepted. Plus I just use a fake mobile phone number that is easy to get. Telegram is my fav

Last edited:
What? They dont have strict rules against anything bro. Im on Telegram all day. Trust me. Its the only place where free speech is kinda accepted. Plus I just use a fake mobile phone number that is easy to get. Telegram is my fav
I thought about the fake number thing...

How did you get past the contacts part? Just deny???

if incels.is shuts down idk where to go, ill probably just become more lonely and depressed or go to some small incel site

Did Serge and Master make an announcement about themselves leaving? I'm out of the loop.

Did Serge and Master make an announcement about themselves leaving? I'm out of the loop.

You're quite out of the loop. Some time around last week there was a genuine scare that we might lose the Incels.is family of forums. But then @Fat Link provided some mystery benefactor who decided to save the forums. Financially and otherwise.

Some call him The Samurai. Some call him... Rastafari Man or something, some German word. From what I can tell he posts Nazi stuff on Bitchute. But when he saw Incels.is was about to die, he stepped in to save it. And now he's the new Sarge. Or the new Master, I'm not sure which. But for now, you can call him @Infinity.

actual based forums, unlike this one

None of u guys misc?

I do, but it's hard to get noticed in Misc. I don't wanna be that guy, but it's a very competitive place. There's a strong male hierarchy there. Only the manliest of Miscers get noticed. Or the most jesterly. It all hinges on rep. It's a lot like Looksmax.

I do, but it's hard to get noticed in Misc. I don't wanna be that guy, but it's a very competitive place. There's a strong male hierarchy there. Only the manliest of Miscers get noticed. Or the most jesterly. It all hinges on rep. It's a lot like Looksmax.
That's true, they'll quickly gang up and ostracize people for shit they perceive as trolling

I hope it does tbh
those agecucks do not morally deserve to run an incel forum
it's like democrates opposing freedom of speech but also put an American flag on their profile

good riddance, I'll drink a melon smoothie to that

@Fat Link
go suck a lemon