Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If Incels formed a new country, which user on .is should be the leader or the president?Tag users

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I don't know who I'll want to run this new Nation, there are so many bright users on this forum

@Intellau_Celistic

Honestly, I would like Alek Minassian to be the leader of Incelistan

incels cant be leaders
But I will tag a user I like @Celasius

@hamam123zajil@gmail

@Intellau_Celistic for President
@Sneir for Vice President.
@Luzifer For First lady, wife of both Sneir and Intellau.

@WorthlessSlavicShit As the Leading Supervisor and Planner of all the Presidential Protection Divisions.
Meaning every decision, route, strategy, and specific spots and fall back points, needs to go through him first, and he is responsible for their approval. He is the reason why our dear Presidents and First Lady can have a nice tea in the most open areas of the country, with no fear or worry in their hearts.

@B/W muttcel is the Leading Head of the Sniper Team.
While @PersonalityPIMP Is the Leading Head of the Security Team.
Both @B/W muttcel and @PersonalityPIMP are known as the President's "Co-Dragons". And one of the reasons why every assassination attempt by Kim Jong Noodles, Vladimir Crackertin and Chinese Man, have failed before they were even put into fruition.

@CopeHarderNow Leading Head of the Drivers Division. He hand picks all of the bullet proof vehicles, and personally drives the President. While other trusted members of his team drive the Vice President and First Lady.

@Celasius and @TheGrayWolf Leading Managers and Supervisors of the Black House.
If you are wondering why the food is so tasty, why the garden looks so lively and colorful, and why the Black House is so clean and well maintained, you read those two names.

@Intellau_Celistic would be president

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This sounds about right:feelsbaton:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I could believe this too:yes::yes::yes:
@MillionBashStream97 is the brains behind it all along side our cyborg supercomputer @OutcompetedByRoomba
Imaging the president having a talk with the vice president is fucking hilarious.

And to make maximal use of the halo effect we should make the biggest fakecel the minister of foreign affairs. Or maybe just recruit one of the foid infiltrators.

I don't know who I'll want to run this new Nation, there are so many bright users on this forum
You are asking the wrong question. The right one is what religion this new nation would be following.

It is not for nothing that both Clovis and Constantine converted to Christianity. They both understood that without the cement of religion, nothing durable can be built.

NB: I am no Christcuck

Galactic IQ, either @Mentally lost cel or @hollyhort
Holly does have experience with managing 5-10 people and counts communication amongst her core skillset, I'm sure she would be a great fit.
FireShot Webpage Capture 1714   Holly Hort   HR Manager I CakeResume   wwwcakeresumecom

Vouch.

If you are wondering why the food is so tasty, why the garden looks so lively and colorful, and why the Black House is so clean and well maintained, you read those two names.
:feelsYall:

@Atavistic Autist should be at least the minister of health

@WorthlessSlavicShit As the Leading Supervisor and Planner of all the Presidential Protection Divisions.
Meaning every decision, route, strategy, and specific spots and fall back points, needs to go through him first, and he is responsible for their approval. He is the reason why our dear Presidents and First Lady can have a nice tea in the most open areas of the country, with no fear or worry in their hearts.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I'd of course happily take this position and make sure that our ruling throuple is safe and sound wherever they are:feelsYall:.

I'll blow myself up inside the president's Office if your country is created. I'd kill many other incels.

I think he's just surprised at how retarded this is.
It's just a hypothetical, a lot of other users talk about forming an incel political party, a new nation, implementing Rodgerism-Marxism, female slavery, etc. Of course, all of these ideas are unrealistic, but users like to talk about them bc we are bored

I'll blow myself up inside the president's Office if your country is created. I'd kill many other incels.
Inceldom would be solved if I were the president

Both @B/W muttcel and @PersonalityPIMP are known as the President's "Co-Dragons". And one of the reasons why every assassination attempt by Kim Jong Noodles, Vladimir Crackertin and Chinese Man, have failed before they were even put into fruition.

@CopeHarderNow Leading Head of the Drivers Division. He hand picks all of the bullet proof vehicles, and personally drives the President. While other trusted members of his team drive the Vice President and First Lady.

What kind commie hierarchy is this shit nigga?

:feelshaha: :feelsYall:

I will be CEO of Incelomobile Motor Company

@Master is our supreme leadER

It's just a hypothetical, a lot of other users talk about forming an incel political party, a new nation, implementing Rodgerism-Marxism, female slavery, etc. Of course, all of these ideas are unrealistic, but users like to talk about them bc we are bored
:feelsokman::smonk::dab::feelscomfy:

Wasn’t there an organization or a country full of leaders with great ranks but nobody who would actually get the work done? This thread reminds me of something but I forgot what that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back