Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If I’m A 5/10, 6/10 then you mean to tell me I don’t belong here?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
Some users tell me that people who are on that level don’t belong here. But maybe I didint understand the rules because that doesn’t make much sense. I though this was a website for incels clear as a day. We can attract romantic relationships that’s it. So besides that, can someone here explain the hypocrisy here on this websites, For starters, are Volcels allowed here? Secondly, would Elliot rodgers be allowed here. He’s clearly a. 6-7. Thirdly, why the hate towards people who claim to be incel?

Yes, you don't belong here because you are most likely a normie.

doesn't matter if you're a mentalcel

yes if your OBJECTIVELY a 5/10 or 6/10 but its very hard for people to objectively rate themselves so you should go on photofeeler.com or something and have people rate your face or go to looksmax.org and have people rate your face and if people give you a 6 or above then you dont belong here

unless your disabled or have nonverbal autism

What's your age? That matters a lot

Meanwhile they let chads who actively fuck stay on here.

What's your height? That matters a lot

mentalcel
thats redpilled :redpill:

the blackpill :blackpill:states if your a chad tier or higher you would need to have nonverbal autism or other disability that severely impacts your ability to socialize

if you have high functioning autism or high Inhib but your chad tier you are not an incel because you can get away with it because of your looks

thats redpilled :redpill:

the blackpill :blackpill:states if your a chad tier or higher you would need to have nonverbal autism or other disability that severely impacts your ability to socialize

if you have high functioning autism or high Inhib but your chad tier you are not an incel because you can get away with it because of your looks
:feelsjuice: Dude you’re trying to pigeonhole incels.

Why can't you share the experiences and things that make you an incel instead of talking about the things that potentially don't make you an incel?
Seems to me like you are just starved for validation. What's the relevance of your average looks and height?

Why can't you share the experiences and things that make you an incel instead of talking about the things that potentially don't make you an incel?
Seems to me like you are just starved for validation. What's the relevance of your average looks and height?
Because I get on here and want to belong. But dudes wanna make it seem like I don’t

:feelsjuice: Dude you’re trying to pigeonhole incels.
looks matter if you are a 10/10 having a mental illness such as schizophrenia or autism or something wont stop you from getting laid it will stop you from succeeding in other endeavors in life but you can always go to a bar or something and get laid you cant really be an incel unless your autism is so severe that you cant speak

If you take all the gatekeeping threads seriously, then the majority of the active users should be disallowed to post here. My suggestion is to not be too vocal about your look or height or anything that you believe to be above average.
For example, @PPEcel is supposedly a tallfag but it's a fact that he almost never brings up.

You do belong here. It's over for sub8s.

Average men are basically incel nowadays.

1. If you're an incel you aren't a 6/10
2. Why would a volcel want to waste time here?
3. Elliot was not a 6

3. Elliot was not a 6

Cope, cope, cope-ity cope.

yes if your OBJECTIVELY a 5/10 or 6/10 but its very hard for people to objectively rate themselves so you should go on photofeeler.com or something and have people rate your face or go to looksmax.org and have people rate your face and if people give you a 6 or above then you dont belong here

unless your disabled or have nonverbal autism
I am Chadlite levels on Photofeeler yet I get 0 shit from Tinder with the same pictures. COPE.

I am Chadlite levels on Photofeeler yet I get 0 shit from Tinder with the same pictures. COPE.
Its all about looks and height and plus foids are more picky on tinder than photofeeler

I’m at least a PSL 6 and I belong here

been a loser my whole life

Bro stop trying to pigeonhole incels.
3. Elliot was not a 6

Why not? Is volcel against the rules? People admit to being it.

looks matter if you are a 10/10 having a mental illness such as schizophrenia or autism or something wont stop you from getting laid it will stop you from succeeding in other endeavors in life but you can always go to a bar or something and get laid you cant really be an incel unless your autism is so severe that you cant speak

I don't think I'm a trucel lookswise but I am a 23 year old virgin so I think I deserve to be here unless I get laid without paying for it someday.

Some users tell me that people who are on that level don’t belong here. But maybe I didint understand the rules because that doesn’t make much sense. I though this was a website for incels clear as a day. We can attract romantic relationships that’s it. So besides that, can someone here explain the hypocrisy here on this websites, For starters, are Volcels allowed here? Secondly, would Elliot rodgers be allowed here. He’s clearly a. 6-7. Thirdly, why the hate towards people who claim to be incel?
Theres a lot of 5 and 6 guys here cannot get a date.

As we've demonstrated, a 7 it s a normie now.

if you are in the west, anything below solid 8 is now incel or cuck/betabux

incels from 5 years ago are now cheesed because they've been incels longer
Honestly

Your height definitely does justice. If you live in a country where 5'8 is the average height for foids, its over.

Happened to me as well but you just have to talk to people. Let them know your situation. Some of these death cult members are so far down the rabbit hole that when they see someone who has something over them they scream normie when in reality that person is on their way to the bottom of the death cult as well. It’s not as if you take a so called black pill all at once and the effects hit you all at once. It’s a process (I bet).

If you cant get laid with your looksmatch -1 Then you belong here.

I’m a 5 and belong here, it’s nothing special:smonk:
why is it that every time i see one of your posts, it seems like a lowkey brag post/1up? ive been here for months and this has remained constant. get ignored faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back