Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were white and at least average height I’d be piping Asian women down like no tomorrow

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Asians literally will gobble any white cock they can find man, it’s so unfair. Not only am I ugly and short but I’m also black so Asian woman especially wouldn’t wanna be near me let alone date me, I want those freaky ramen noodle slurpers for myself, and I prefer north East Asians. I see a lot of Asians in my area all the time, and most of them are with white dudes or other Asians. Fucking brutal.

i feel you

no noodles for us :feelsbadman:

North East Asian sluts are white HTN+/Chang only

No White-skin for our autism.
I noticed that noodlewhores like whites who larp as educated or are more nerdy, so autism might actually help you. Noodles are intimidated by jocks and Tyrones. Because their culture they want white man but they also want educated and high status high trust etc not a thug normie jock

Asians literally will gobble any white cock they can find man, it’s so unfair. Not only am I ugly and short but I’m also black so Asian woman especially wouldn’t wanna be near me let alone date me, I want those freaky ramen noodle slurpers for myself, and I prefer north East Asians. I see a lot of Asians in my area all the time, and most of them are with white dudes or other Asians. Fucking brutal.
COPE

I noticed that noodlewhores like whites who larp as educated or are more nerdy, so autism might actually help you.
No noodle for me even though I am white, 6ft and have a PhD, but do have low social skills, am unattractive and don't have a high income. So no, they are white Chad only. I wrote with one on Reddit for a bit, but like all the others she ghosted me. I think they also need any man to be a handyman and earn a lot.

No noodle for me even though I am white, 6ft and have a PhD, but do have low social skills, am unattractive and don't have a high income. So no, they are white Chad only. I wrote with one on Reddit for a bit, but like all the others she ghosted me. I think they also need any man to be a handyman and earn a lot.
I actually matched with a dyky looking noodle on Tinder years ago, like 2014, and she blocked me after some small talk. I got the impression she just wanted someone to aggressively set up a lay, not that's not my personality.

I actually matched with a dyky looking noodle on Tinder years ago, like 2014, and she blocked me after some small talk. I got the impression she just wanted someone to aggressively set up a lay, not that's not my personality.
Yes. I am certainly doing a lot wrong when I try to chat with women, but obviously I don't know what. And women never are honest about what is really effective.

Same here. Korean girls mog.:feelsbadman:

No white skin for your autism

Same here. Korean girls mog.:feelsbadman:
B04807ef af84 41f2 b211 6bbd7e4929e1

Ok I'm white and 5'9
Why are noodlewhores not hopping on my dick right now

Fml at not being born white

all the asian toilets where i live is too westernized. aka pale autism dont works unless you got money

They throw themselves aggressively at anybody who isnt asian. even abos and curries. If you go to a bar in an asian area I guarantee you at least one or two of them would want your bbc

what part of america do you live? just the general region.

over here in the west coast my best guess is 55-65% of noodles are with white dudes. 15-20% with asian dudes, the rest other or single.

in other parts of america it may be lower but thats just guess. noodlewhores from arizona, texas, hawaii, etc... dont seem as self hating as the noodlewhores from the west coast or east coast.

also I'll take a mulatta anyday over a noodle. son will at least be athletic.

Whites of average height are definitely never truecel. You shouldn't racemixx so I won't call them fakecel for not going for easy noodles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back