Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I were to get away with raping a nubile blonde 18 yo, I would proudly and unregretfully do it

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
Ideally, I'd want to conventionally court a girl with all the required romance and faked sociability and eventually get to marry her and inseminate her every night for the following 50 years and live with her happily forevermore; however, if all else fails, I'll take what I dictate to be mine by less conventional means.

According to Max Stirner; to the egoist nothing is sacred, thus everything belongs to him for the taking as long as he possesses the might to take it and keep it for as long as he possibly can.

Hard work does NOT earn you sensual pleasure; sensual pleasure is what 'earns' you sensual pleasure. In other words, what you have is what you get, and what you can take is what you can ever get.

Accordingly, not only the blondie belongs to me if I demonstrate the might to take her, but the right to her also belongs to me. She would be rightfully my property.

Ideally, I'd want to conventionally court a girl with all the required romance and faked sociability and eventually get to marry her and inseminate her every night for the following 50 years and live with her happily forevermore; however, if all else fails, I'll take what I dictate to be mine by less conventional means.

According to Max Stirner; to the egoist nothing is sacred, thus everything belongs to him for the taking as long as he possesses the might to take it and keep it for as long as he possibly can.

Hard work does NOT earn you sensual pleasure; sensual pleasure is what 'earns' you sensual pleasure. In other words, what you have is what you get, and what you can take is what you can ever get.

Accordingly, not only the blondie belongs to me if I demonstrate the might to take her, but the right to her also belongs to me. She would be rightfully my property.
#RAPE IS NOT A CRIME IT IS JUST A LITTLE TRESPASS AND SHOULD BE SENTENCED WITH NO MORE THAN $500 FINE (IN VIDEO GAME)

BASED ALL NORDIC CUMDUMPSTERS ARE MEANT FOR US TRUCELS NOT CHADFUCK

Dangerously based Stirnercel :feelsLSD:

Cuck if you wouldn't do it.

I want to strugglesnuggle my roommate, she's only 4'11 and has a chronic autoimmune disease which makes her physically weak plus she's hot as fuck being a gook noodle with a sizeable ass. Plus, I'm not even sure if she would even know how to report it to the police as Dutch police is extremely convoluted to contact and by the time she has an appointment to go to a police station the strugglesnuggle kit won't detect anything. I said I WANT to, but I don't want to throw my life away for one time with a toilet who resists and won't actually give me the feeling I want, being desired by a toilet.

She told me a few times that she's afraid of me and that she fears that I would do it because I use incelspeak to her and explain blackpilled terms to her.

She can't get out because the housing market here is fucked and it takes like 5 years to get another apartment and her Dutch is bad.

I think about it, I think about assaulting her, but I don't do it. This is also why I don't get drunk at home because I don't want to wake up the next day having done that because I couldn't control myself.

And as much as I argue with her, I wouldn't actually want to see her hurt like that.

Now here's to hoping the police never finds this post...

Kein Übermensch für deinen Untermenschen.