Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were to end it I would jump off of a cliff. It seems like the most practical way to die without a gun or high building around.

H

humbleautist

Waiting for info.
-
The problem is you need to go out in nature and find a high enough cliff to haul yourself off.

It can go wrong if you don't hit concrete with your head first.

It can go wrong if you don't hit concrete with your head first.
Yep. A bullet through my brain is the only way I’m ever gonna kill myself if the time comes. Quick and very high success rate

Yep. A bullet through my brain is the only way I’m ever gonna kill myself if the time comes. Quick and very high success rate
Poison is better, if you will shoot the wrong way you can just make yourself even bigger subhuman

I don’t really know how to swim so I would like to jump off a bridge into water and try to see if I could save myself, at least I would die knowing that I didn’t completely give up on life

Poison is better, if you will shoot the wrong way you can just make yourself even bigger subhuman
Poison tends to go more wrong more often. A shotgun to the head ain’t gonna leave me half dead, especially when done alone in the basement.