Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I were normie I would play the numbers game

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I don’t bother because I’m ugly but if I had normie average looks I would play the numbers game. Not necessarily online but irl I would chat up and flirt with as many girls as possible.

same if I was at least 5'8

What is numbers game? Nvm, already figured out as I read your post

Numbers game is dangerous in todays day and ago though. Everyone has phones and is itching to report the big bad incel if he dares to step outside, camouflaging as it social justice. It's just not worth it, especially when you compare it how Chad gets girl (sits there and they throws themself at him).

If Sub-8 then just LDAR IMO tbh tbh.

Numbers game is dangerous in todays day and ago though. Everyone has phones and is itching to report the big bad incel if he dares to step outside, camouflaging as it social justice. It's just not worth it, especially when you compare it how Chad gets girl (sits there and they throws themself at him).

If Sub-8 then just LDAR IMO tbh tbh.
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend it for an incel. That’s why I said if I was normie. You still gotta be smart about it because still not chad.

cold approach doesn't work for normies, what you're thinking of is kinda cringe ngl

cold approach doesn't work for normies, what you're thinking of is kinda cringe ngl
Now that I think about it you’re right. I guess it would be better to social circlemaxx and try to get a friend to hook me up with a girl they know. But this is all fantasy, I’m subhuman; not normie :feelsbadman:

Yeah must be low inhib.

I don’t bother because I’m ugly but if I had normie average looks I would play the numbers game. Not necessarily online but irl I would chat up and flirt with as many girls as possible.
Right.

And we have all tried to play it