Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I were any other race besides rice-even curry I would be ascendable EASILY

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
So firstly
-I’m 5’10 tall for a chink
-I framemog most chinks to oblivion
-My dick is 6.5 bp and 1.75 inches in diameter , so way bigger than the average chink
-My face has no off ratios and is only a 1/10 because of chink features
-I could make friends and wasn’t bullied much more than the other asians, granted that was still a fair amount of bullying, but nothing physical just disrespect mostly.
If I were any other race
-I wouldn’t be ugly, unless I’m black and it wouldn’t matter then anyway
-I’d be my height to 3 inches taller
-My dick would get an inch bigger
-Ny frame would be bigger
-I wouldn’t get bullied
So in that case I would have no reason to be on .is. I am a RICECEL, I’m here because I’m RICE. That’s why it’s JUSTIFIED to be self hating if you are rice.

So firstly
-I’m 5’10 tall for a chink
-I framemog most chinks to oblivion
-My dick is 6.5 bp and 1.75 inches in diameter , so way bigger than the average chink
-My face has no off ratios and is only a 1/10 because of chink features
-I could make friends and wasn’t bullied much more than the other asians, granted that was still a fair amount of bullying, but nothing physical just disrespect mostly.
If I were any other race
-I wouldn’t be ugly, unless I’m black and it wouldn’t matter then anyway
-I’d be my height to 3 inches taller
-My dick would get an inch bigger
-Ny frame would be bigger
-I wouldn’t get bullied
So in that case I would have no reason to be on .is. I am a RICECEL, I’m here because I’m RICE. That’s why it’s JUSTIFIED to be self hating if you are rice.
You're an incel due to your race
Can't do much about it boyo

Damn, but why not just go back to where you come from? Isn't that a solution in your case? You are legit above average in every aspect compared to the average chink, might as well geomaxx to your home country and get a gf.

That’s why it’s JUSTIFIED to be self hating if you are rice.
self-hating seems cucked tho because genetics are pure luck and no skill. just hate foids even more instead.

You're a Chad among your race, so this only contradicts your claim of being an incel.

You're a Chad among your race, so this only contradicts your claim of being an incel.
It doesn’t matter, thats the point. Being rice is a death sentence at any height. Nothing can save my rice face