Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I were a child I'd go to Michael Jackson' Summer Camp

• Thread starter drowninsolitude
  • Start date
Interesting GrAYcel moment

Reported for faggotry

Join date checks out

So would I. :feelsclown:

I’ve never believed Jew media’s allegations about him. :feelsugh:

Michael Jackson would never harm anyone or anything much less a child. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Michael Jackson seemed pretty cool ngl. Also all that gay shit the media said he didn't do so ye I would go to the summer camp if I was a kid.

Michael Jackson seemed pretty cool ngl. Also all that gay shit the media said he didn't do so ye I would go to the summer camp if I was a kid.
Using gay as a derogative term is homophobic.

Michael Jackson would never harm anyone or anything much less a child. :feelsUgh:
Why are you being antisemitic?

how is he a faggot idk what michael jackson summer camp is sounds like a summer camp though please explain old sagecel
See, another reason why this site is kids.is

Jannie are you ok, jannie are you ok, are you ok jannie?

youve been hit by
clap clap
youve been struck by

a GrAY criminal

bm pada dada bm bm ts

:what:

See, another reason why this site is kids.is
atleast our blackpill is spreading to the younger generations cant wait to get older and see gen alpha kids on here crying :smonk:

Jannie are you ok, jannie are you ok, are you ok jannie?

youve been hit by
clap clap
youve been struck by

a GrAY criminal

bm pada dada bm bm ts

:what:
Homophobic!

Yeah that shit is all false I would go there so that he would teach me a thing or two about his complicated dance techniques and his songwriting process

Yeah that shit is all false I would go there so that he would teach me a thing or two about his complicated dance techniques and his songwriting process
Good. :feelsokman:

I just want everyone to know I don’t blindly believe in MJ’s innocence in any delusional fanboy sense either as ZOG authorities took basically all his computers they could find which if memory serves correct was 22 laptops and they didn’t find any CP pedo shit whatsoever on any of his computers. :feelsUgh:

The closest thing they were able to find could legitimately be found in anyone’s house as I believe they found either a religious angel book or an encyclopedia book and a section with picture art of cherubims on it which are typically angelic beings portrayed as what looks to be 3 year old children that are nude or mostly nude but in no sexualized context and as one might expect as angels they have wings. :feelshehe:

Fucking obvious IT faggot fat nigger.

just get butt fucked theory @Ika-Sama

epic faggot moment

Same for mysoginists.
serious question: if you are an incel, as you said, why don't you hate women? they will never be yours anyway cause you are ugly