Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If I went missing, nobody would notice.

Tax

Tax

los pollos hermanos
-
If one day I vanished, nobody outside of my immediate family would notice. They would probably question it at first and then feel relieved they finally got rid of me.

I am a KHHV dropout NEET and have never had friends. All I do is LDAR.

What about you?

My psychologist, of-course. He wrote my disability and custody letters.

My psychologist, of-course. He wrote my disability and custody letters.
I have been through three or four therapists and end up resenting them all within a week. But I’m considering finding another so I can get officially diagnosed

Same bro. I'm KV. No friends, nothing to do in real life... I'm not a NEET but I'm lonely af

Same bro. I'm KV. No friends, nothing to do in real life... I'm not a NEET but I'm lonely af
Are you in school or work? I felt lonelier at school despite being around people because they would always ignore or make fun of me.

At least your family would notice. For me literally no one would notice. :cryfeels:

I have been through three or four therapists and end up resenting them all within a week. But I’m considering finding another so I can get officially diagnosed

My first diagnosed me with NVLD. The second diagnosed me with PDD-NOS. The third diagnosed me with ASD.

Are you in school or work? I felt lonelier at school despite being around people because they would always ignore or make fun of me.

I'm doing college actually. I have been lonely my whole life. Some times I hanged out with a few friends but it was really boring. At school foids laughed at me for "no reason". Well actually, my looks were the reason I guess

Last edited:
T̵̮̘̘͒̀h̷̰̀ë̸́̄̾͜ ̵͎̞͎̜͑̑͊P̵̼̈́̒̂̌ͅu̷̧̲͓͎̐̽͋̚r̴̞̗̈́́ṕ̷͚̻̳͙̅l̴͍̇e̴̱͈̺̙͐̽ ̸͖̹̆Ȯ̸̰̼͈̠̈n̵̟̬͓̆͌̆ḙ̴̙͚́͗͆̈́s̷͇̈́ ̵̺̬̆w̵̢̐̈́͘͝i̴͕͇͕͌͝l̴̥̭̐̏ļ̸͎͙͑̈́̇ͅ ̶̯͕̦̾͐n̸̖̋͂o̴͎̫̦͐̒̾t̵̻̘̒̿í̷̳̺̣̻͋̀c̵̢̅̓ë̷̡̪̺̻́.̵̖̈ ̵̰̉̌̆͜Ț̴͆̋̌͘h̸̻̤͂̆̈̈́ẽ̸͚̦̟͙̓ ̶͙̌̾͑̋ͅU̶̘̠̠͑̆n̶̯̒͌͝s̶̰͔̯̠̃̕e̷͈̜͉̫̕e̶̬͛̔n̶̲̿̑̊͘ ̶͎̦̤̌̃̓Ȍ̶̻ņ̷͖̹̈́͊̅ȩ̴̓̿̀́s̸̢̻͓̝͒͊ ̶͙͌̃w̵̰̜͗̍̃į̵̉̀̇l̶̳̈ĺ̶̯͛̚͝ ̴̡̡̯͛̍̒n̸̡̐o̴̳̔͆͠t̶̬̦͂̈́̉į̷͕̅̒̑ċ̶̖͎̘̯̑e̸̺͙͖͆.̶̲͚̰̿͜ ̵͈̬̹̂̆͛̍ͅI̶͈̩̤̿ͅ ̷̲̆̋͜w̵̧̓͐i̴̛̮̖͖͌̕ḷ̸̡͚͉̂͂l̴͓̉ ̷̛͕̓n̴̫̟͗̊̒̍ō̷̙̑ţ̸͉͊i̸̓̏͋͜ć̸͕̻̳͕̎́͝ẻ̸͉̀́̕.̶̊̈́͋͜ ̵͈̤̠͐̈́̄S̴͇̊͊͐t̵̛̰a̶͈̐̏͊̋y̵̝̚ ̶̣̎̽̄į̵̮̹͍̔̚ǹ̷̰̦͖ ̸̱̺̺̏̊ţ̷̯̇̈́̅̕h̶̡̙͋͛͝ͅe̷̝͎͗̆ ̵̳͈̙̈́͑̅͜͠l̷̢͉̿ì̵͎̋̉g̷̡̛̲͚͂͐͒h̸͙̠̠͐̐͌͝t̴̰͊ͅ,̷̞̪͇̺̌ ̸͕͐̎̕ť̵̢̲̙̟̚ḩ̶̈́͐e̵̙̰̥̖̽͗̾͝ỳ̶̧͈̾͒ͅ ̵̞̗̳͝w̵͍͍͍̓̒̓͆i̵̼͂͜l̶͙͘l̶͎̰͎̂̑ ̸͚̙̖̺̇̋n̷̨͈͗͆͠o̶͈̦͙̠̽t̶̢͚̠͈̓̌͝͝ ̶̖͕̃̐͝g̸̟͍̱̜͛̇̂é̸̢̛̿̈t̷̫̻̭̭͊͝ ̶͙́̿̃y̵͚̠͖̪̔̕ơ̵̦̎̇u̷̡͚̯̜͋̇ ̷͇̗͐ţ̷̐h̶̘̱̆̿̎͠e̸͓̒r̵̦͇͚͒̀e̶̪̻̙͈̒.̷̼̝͆͆ͅ
faggot

If one day I vanished, nobody outside of my immediate family would notice. They would probably question it at first and then feel relieved they finally got rid of me.

I am a KHHV dropout NEET and have never had friends. All I do is LDAR.

What about you?
"You're so mature for your age!" mfs at their funeral

I don’t think my parents would care if I vanished :feelshaha: