Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was rich I would buy a shitton NFTs just to piss off Twitter and reddit retards

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Like crypto I'm neutral with NFTs, I don't have the money or knowledge to invest in them so I just don't get involved in it. However seeing how the Twitter crowd absolutely hates NFTs (they're their new boogeyman) if I was rich I would buy many of those ugly chimps, then rub it in their faces and watch them cry about "muh scam", "muh pyramid scheme", "muh environment" or "muh you can't get rich by investing its unethical" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If Twitter hates it it means it's a good thing kek, also I'm tired of the virtue signaling and the anti NFT memes like any left wing memes are unfunny and preachy. We get it, you're bitter and jealous and transform all that angst into Twitter activism because the real world is too scary for you :feelsokman: Go sipping vanilla lattes at Starbucks you fucking hipster bearded communist fags kek.

just buy a shiton of garbage to piss off some random strangers on the internet theory
If I was rich spending a couple thousand dollars would be like buying candy :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

NFT is kinda useless but I agree that these twitter retards are a bunch of assholes

If I were rich I'd burn big piles of money in front of poor people.

If I were rich I'd burn big piles of money in front of poor people.
I would ask them how much money they would need to change their life then proceed to pile it in front of them and pay a girl to burn it and lastly fuck her on the spot.

If I were rich I would invest it and become richer. :feelsautistic:

I would ask them how much money they would need to change their life then proceed to pile it in front of them and pay a girl to burn it and lastly fuck her on the spot.
Based sociopath theory

If I was rich I would buy GPUs in bulks and sell them to crypto miners, just to see normalfaggots complain about gpu shortages and scalpers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back