Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was over 6’0 I’d at least be able to get a Becky

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I was over 6’0 I would be able to get a Becky being ugly and sub 5’10 is a death sentence I’ll never at this height or this looks level I’m better off getting an AI GF at this point

You're coping.

whats your height

You'll have to settle for ugly girls.

I’d be lucky to get that
Just looksmaxx, get a good physique, a 9-5 and youll be able to score if you're lucky. You can move to a ghetto area or a trailer park with trailer trash and get girls with low standards.

Just looksmaxx, get a good physique, a 9-5 and youll be able to score if you're lucky. You can move to a ghetto area or a trailer park with trailer trash and get girls with low standards.
So if I gain 30 pounds of muscle and get a good paying job I can ascend with my looksmatch if I get lucky ?

so u have a decent face but no height. just go for shorties then

So if I gain 30 pounds of muscle and get a good paying job I can ascend with my looksmatch if I get lucky ?
No not with your looksmatch, a below average toilet. Ugly even. If you're white you will have no trouble

You can't change your height so do something else. Have you tried showering?

Shit, I'd be happy with Big Bertha or Nasty Nancy. "Becky" is out of my league.

If I was over 6’0 I would be able to get a Becky being ugly and sub 5’10 is a death sentence I’ll never at this height or this looks level I’m better off getting an AI GF at this point
I'm six foot.

I can't get a fat ugly whale to even LOOK at me.

if you are ugly that's what you have to settle for

yeah but you arent so you are heare with us

You need 6'2

Yes. My half-relatives suggested that they were more fit to date my oneitis.

If personality was factored, no change...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back