Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was in the medieval era or renaissance era I would want to be like Ezio

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Ngl as incels I feel like we would do better then. People weren't all about looks, take Casanova for instance, he was deemed handsome then he was basically a normie. We could just ascend to normie status.
And the other males, do you think they were as pathetic and douchbag bullies as now? In Europe? Idk... But I do know that it would be a lot easier to be an assassin like Ezio to assasinate the scum, the liars, the demonic bastards of low integrity.

Ezio was a Chad who slayed several foids due to his look though

Ezio_AC2.0.jpg

742a8234cab062ba2979cd2d890e1f55.png

lmfao. long midface tho no? still slays. Proof long midface is fine?

Good thick hair, good height. Can't find a proper pic but he was a prettyboy in the game definitely.

Good thick hair, good height. Can't find a proper pic but he was a prettyboy in the game definitely.
ooooh so he wasn't a prettyboy then ya? hmmm he seems like he could he has that feminine chad look you're right jut not prettyboy

Nah you would be a peasant with nothing to your name

and me too, actually

was ezio? you can still be like him as a peasant it's honorable still
Hmmm hmmmm.. interesting things are we getting in here. I must say, that i am NOT in any way an oracle, and i can be wrong

Lets see, you are a peasant. Peasant with at least some family, parents, for example. Peasants dont have many lands in their disposal, or a big family - so... Poor fucks are destined to work their asses off until the day they die. What, are you going to leave your parents rotting away to become some kind of an fighter/army man? It is nothing in modern times, because gov will help them anyway, at least, it will try

In midages - no gov pensions, nothing from gov, if anything - you should pay to local gov for protection! So - you better not leave them... Of course, you can leave, but it will be seen as a big crime

No Ezio from peasants! But. If your family is good, at least got something-big land chunk, can fend for itself without your help - you go, man! Go, and do whatever you want..

That being said - this can be wrong) ima trying to be realistic here.. any questions?

Hmmm hmmmm.. interesting things are we getting in here. I must say, that i am NOT in any way an oracle, and i can be wrong

Lets see, you are a peasant. Peasant with at least some family, parents, for example. Peasants dont have many lands in their disposal, or a big family - so... Poor fucks are destined to work their asses off until the day they die. What, are you going to leave your parents rotting away to become some kind of an fighter/army man? It is nothing in modern times, because gov will help them anyway, at least, it will try

In midages - no gov pensions, nothing from gov, if anything - you should pay to local gov for protection! So - you better not leave them... Of course, you can leave, but it will be seen as a big crime

No Ezio from peasants! But. If your family is good, at least got something-big land chunk, can fend for itself without your help - you go, man! Go, and do whatever you want..

That being said - this can be wrong) ima trying to be realistic here.. any questions?
This is beautiful.

sounds horrible. Yes the hardest part is leaving your poor family to go off. But tbh i doubt I'd find like minded people but if I had likeminded people with a same goal, we would all dedicate our lives to assasinating fellow npc bullies or rude ppl? People who left us out of parties and women and stuff.

Ezio auditore la firenze

sounds horrible. Yes the hardest part is leaving your poor family to go off. But tbh i doubt I'd find like minded people but if I had likeminded people with a same goal, we would all dedicate our lives to assasinating fellow npc bullies or rude ppl? People who left us out of parties and women and stuff.
Could be feasible, everything is possible.. I really should work now