Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was gonna be doomed to be short I wish I could’ve at least been extremely low inhib, aggressive and lacking of fear

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Bad enough I’m 5’5, but I’m also shy asf, quiet and non confrontational irl and only get aggressive if attacked first or bothered too much.

I wish my aggression could’ve been turned up to the max and that I had no social anxiety or self preservation, and just be like a wild honey badger that fearlessly attacks or curses out anyone who even slightly irritates me regardless of if I can win a fight with them or not. Revenge against the world for being small.

No aggresion for your face.

The dilemma is always presented as rope or cope. Going ER or darktriadmaxxing in videogame is a cope, but also lifemogging. And there is nothing more precious than life itself for those who enjoy life.

However, death is quite easy. We all fear the process of dying, but death itself is nothing,

Throwing acid, in Cooking Simulator 2024, in the faces of mogger sexhavers is more productive, because the face is everything.

Bad enough I’m 5’5, but I’m also shy asf, quiet and non confrontational irl and only get aggressive if attacked first or bothered too much.

I wish my aggression could’ve been turned up to the max and that I had no social anxiety or self preservation, and just be like a wild honey badger that fearlessly attacks or curses out anyone who even slightly irritates me regardless of if I can win a fight with them or not. Revenge against the world for being small.
I’m somewhat low inhib and I just get made fun of because I’m 5’5

God is protecting u. if u were low inhib with ur abysmal stats you'd get destroyed like a lvl 1 naked elden ring player challenging the limgrave tree sentinel.