Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i was going to rope, this is how i would do it

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
i would drive my car really really fast and crash head-on with another car.

and i would not do this on a highway, rather a populated area, where people would be walking around, heading to work etc.

the kids walking themself to school can see my splattered dead body, and know what life really is.

(in video game)

and i would not do this on a highway, rather a populated area, where people would be walking around, heading to work etc.

the kids walking themself to school can see my splattered dead body, and know what life really is.

(in video game)
And sometimes the driver survives even tho half their face is missing, Not reccomended, Some even have a pole thru their head or body or eye missing and still alive, Very painful way to go at a hospital.

And sometimes the driver survives even tho half their face is missing, Not reccomended, Some even have a pole thru their head or body or eye missing and still alive, Very painful way to go at a hospital.
thats a risk id be willing to take

ODing is the best. Peaceful, painless, clean, allows people to mourn over an open casket.

Who wants to be found by their parents with brains all over the floor?

ODing is the best. Peaceful, painless, clean, allows people to mourn over an open casket.

Who wants to be found by their parents with brains all over the floor?
nobody will be mourning me

(in video game)
Based

Based, I hate kids.

I feel like bleeding out would be the most peaceful way. I think some Grammies/nursing home age ppl had a method where they helium Maxx or some shi