Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If I was born a female I wouldn’t be a virgin right now

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I had a 50/50 chance of being a female and I ended up being male. Perhaps if the stars were aligned correctly then things would be different for me. I’ve seen some ugly fucking foids that have more sexual market value than normie men, so if I was born a foid I would’ve had guaranteed smv and I wouldn’t be rotting on this forum right now ranting about my hatred of foids. You never see foids talk and act the way we do because it isn’t their problem. Foids are similar to us in many ways, but the biggest difference is the way their bodies develop as well as their place in the society. Why do you need to have any intelligence or critical thinking skills when your life is on easy mode? Foids don’t even need to worry about loneliness, so they can’t relate to our problems. That’s why it drives me up a fucking wall when I see foids acting like they’re better than us or more mature because they don’t have extreme desires for love, sex, and affection like we do. We are way smarter than foids and also funnier, which is why foids never laugh at offensive jokes. They are too mentally retarded to have to think critically about anything because of their high smv and therefore easy life. I wish I was born a fucking foid